University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarships: Applications for University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarships are now being accepted from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all University of Liverpool students.
University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarships
About the Scholarship
The University of Liverpool (UOL) is a public research university based in the city of Liverpool, England.
Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its Royal Charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees, and is also known to be one of the six ‘red brick’ civic universities, the first to be referred to as The Original Red Brick. It comprises three faculties organised into 35 departments and schools.
Benefits of University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarships
The University of Liverpool will award the selected applicants a scholarship, including full tuition fees and a maintenance grant worth £15,609 per annum for 3.5 years.
Requirements for University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarships
1. Applicants can be students from worldwide.
2. Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the department of the university they wish to join, which here is typically an academic qualification relevant to chemical sciences.
- May Quon Undergraduate Scholarship
- Keele University GREAT Scholarship
- University of Melbourne Conference Travel Scholarships
- University Of Hamburg PhD Scholarships
- University of Strathclyde Data Scholarship
3. Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
a). IELTS – 88.
b). C1 Advanced CAE–176.
c). TOEFL IBT – 88.
If you have any questions concerning University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarships, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.