University of Melbourne Conference Travel Scholarships: Applications for University of Melbourne Conference Travel Scholarships are now being accepted from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all University of Melbourne students.
University of Melbourne Conference Travel Scholarships
About the Scholarship
The University of Melbourne (informally Melbourne University) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
This scholarship provides $1,500 funding to Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology research students for conference travel during their degree. The objective of The Conference Travel Scholarships 2022 to support and encourage students enrolled to study at University.
Benefits of University of Melbourne Conference Travel Scholarships
The successful applicants of The Conference Travel Scholarships 2022.
The last date to apply for the Conference Travel Scholarships 2022 is 31st December 2022.
Requirements for Scholarships
1. The Conference Travel Scholarships 2022 is open to all nationalities.
2. All the program-specific requirements must be met.
3. Applicant must be post-confirmation.
- University of Strathclyde Data Scholarship
- University Of Hamburg PhD Scholarships
- University College Cork Puttnam Scholarship
- LJMU Postgraduate Scholarships
- British Council GREAT Scholarships
4. Applicant must not have completed over 4 years FTE.
5. Applicant must present their research at the conference.
6. Applicant must not have previously received this conference funding.
If you have any questions concerning University of Melbourne Conference Travel Scholarships, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.