University of Mkar, Mkar (UMM) Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
University of Mkar, UMM Admission List: The management of the University of Mkar, Mkar (UMM), has released its admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Mkar, Mkar (UMM) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has published the names of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check University of Mkar Admission List
Note that all UMM prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your University of Mkar, Mkar (UMM) admission status.
All Admitted into the University of Mkar, Mkar (UMM) first-degree programmes should kindly do the following:
- Login to their JAMB CAPS and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- PLASU Admission List
- UEW Admission List
- AIFCE Admission List
- PTI Admission List (ND & HND)
- KWCOE Ilorin Admission List
If you have any questions concerning University of Mkar, UMM Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.