University of Oulu Masters Scholarships: Applications for University of Oulu Masters Scholarships are now being accepted from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all University of Oulu students.
University of Oulu Masters Scholarships
About the University
The University of Oulu is an international science university which creates innovations for the future, well-being, and knowledge through multidisciplinary research and education.
The Finland scholarships are aimed at students studying for a Master’s degree in the University of Oulu two-year international Master’s program. The scholarship is for one academic year and covers the full international tuition fee.
Benefits of University of Oulu Masters Scholarships
1. The tuition fee is an academic fee and thus covers the costs of tuition.
2. The tuition fee does not cover the living costs such as accommodation, meals, and transportation. All students are required to finance their living costs by themselves.
Requirements for University of Oulu Masters Scholarships
Candidates are eligible to apply for a University of Oulu IM Scholarship 2023/2024, if they are:
1. Non-EU/EEA citizens who do not have a permanent residence permit in Finland.
2. Eligible to apply for a Master’s degree program at the University of Oulu for academic year 2023/2024.
3. The applicant has obtained their first academic degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) from a recognized institution of higher education.
4. The applicant proves a high level of proficiency in English language. Approved methods of demonstrating language proficiency.
- British Council GREAT Scholarships
- Qatar University Scholarships
- Avancez Scholarship for African Students
- ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships
- Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme
5. Applicants who are in their last term/semester of studies during the application period, can apply for the scholarship. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of study placement for a Master’s program will receive a conditional scholarship offer.
Documents Required for Application
1. Proof of language skills.
2. Copy of degree certificate.
3. Copy of transcript of records.
4. Translations of degree certificate and transcript of records if they were issued in a language other than Finnish, Swedish, or English.
5. Possible program-specific required attachments.
If you have any questions concerning University of Oulu Masters Scholarships, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.