University of Strathclyde Data Scholarship: Applications for the University of Strathclyde Data Scholarship are now being accepted from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all University of Strathclyde students.
University of Strathclyde Data Scholarship
About the Scholarship
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom.
Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university. The university receiving its royal charter in 1964 as the UK’s first technological university. It takes its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde.
Two fully funded scholarships are available to new Scottish students joining the MSc Satellite Data for Sustainable Development in January 2023.
These scholarships have been made possible with funding from the Data Lab, Scottish Funding Council and the European Social Fund.
Benefits of University of Strathclyde Data Scholarship
Only tuition fees, Full Tuition fees.
Requirements for University of Strathclyde Data Scholarship
1. Have right to live and work in the UK, AND whose ordinary place of residence has been in Scotland for at least three years (not in full-time education) can apply for The Data Lab MSc scholarships. EU citizens who have not received pre-settlement status are no longer eligible to apply.
2. Students must meet the academic requirements to hold an offer of admission for the MSc Satellite Data for Sustainable Development for the January 2023 intake.
3. All students in receipt of a scholarship must successfully complete an online MOOC in Data Ethics, AI and Responsible Innovation as part of their studies.
4. Attendance at Data Lab events.
5. Students will be required to attend introductory sessions where possible.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Applicants must meet all the above eligibility criteria to be considered for a Data Lab scholarship.
2. Applicants who have been awarded a scholarship will be notified within four weeks of the closing date.
- British Council GREAT Scholarships
- Qatar University Scholarships
- Avancez Scholarship for African Students
- ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships
- Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme
3. The awards are available for full time, on campus study only. Awardees must enrol in the 2022/2023 academic year and continue to meet all the above eligibility criteria.
4. Successful candidates will be selected on their statement of motivation within the application form.
5. Successful recipients are expected to engage with a program of events with Data Lab and complete an online MOOC in Data Ethics, AI and Responsible Innovation as part of their studies.
If you have any questions concerning University of Strathclyde Data Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.