University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship: Applications for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship are now being accepted from eligible candidates. It is a fully paid fellowship available to all University of Tokyo-sponsored students.
University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship
About the Scholarship
Students from the Asian Development Bank member countries can apply for this fully funded scholarship. Interested students can pursue a master’s degree at the University of Tokyo through this scholarship in Japan.
ADB 2023 Japan scholarship offers a fully funded 2-year Master’s Degree Program in different academic fields at the University of Tokyo.
Also, there are no application charges required for the ADB scholarship.
The University of Tokyo ADB Japan Scholarship Program aims to support students in pursuing postgraduate studies at the University of Tokyo, Japan. Over 300 scholarships are granted to students every year.
ADB-Japan scholarship intends to support citizens of ADB member countries to pursue higher education without financial burden.
The Asian Development Bank will cover all the expenses, including flight tickets, tuition fees and other costs. Candidates will get to pursue their master’s degrees at top universities in Japan.
Eligibility Criteria of University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship
1. International students must be nationals of an ADB member country.
2. They must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
3. Students with superior academic records are encouraged to apply for this program.
4. They must have at least two years of full-time professional working experience (after a university
degree) at the time of application.
5. They must not be over 35 years old at the time of application. Sometimes where programs are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit can be extended by 45 years.
6. International students must return to their home country after the program completion.
7. Applicants applying for a master’s course must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution comparable to a bachelor’s degree at the University of Tokyo.
Benefits of University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship
Here are the benefit of the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship for international students:
1. This program covers tuition fees.
2. Students will get a housing allowance.
3. They will provide subsistence allowance.
4. This program covers medical and accident insurance.
5. Allowance for books.
6. Provision of visa fees, airport taxes, and luggage allowance.
7. It also provides thesis/research allowance, including photocopying, school supplies, communications, typing and computer charges, postage, binding charges, local travel costs and accommodation for out-of-town trips.
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Scholarships
- SGSAH EARTH Scholarships
- Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship
- Human Resource Management Job Description
- Scholarships for College for Sophomores in High School
Required Documents for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship
2. Official academic transcripts.
3. Official certificate of graduation.
4. Two confidential recommendation letters.
The deadline for the University of Tokyo ADB Japan Scholarship 2023 is 10 December 2022.
If you have any questions concerning University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.