Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2021/2022 Newly Admitted Candidates.
UNIZIK Acceptance Fee: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) acceptance fees amount and payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted candidates.
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has released amount to be paid as acceptance fees and payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted candidates.
UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Amount And Payment Procedure
UNIZIK Acceptance Fee: Forty-Seven Thousand Naira (NGN 47000) only.
- Go to https://apply.unizik.edu.ng/
- Login using UNIZIK CAPS account Details (i.e., the email address and password used for the POST UTME registration)
- Click on Admission
- Click on 2021-2022 Admission Status
- If admitted, print the admission slip which contains the admission information and processes to be followed
- Click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” to pay the acceptance fee
- Choose Payment Option and click on next to generate invoice
- Print or copy the RRR number and proceed to the bank for payment.
- Within 12 hours after payment of the acceptance fee, the admitted student should click the e-clearance menu and follow the instructions.
- Eastern Polytechnic Acceptance Fee
- RSUST Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Procedure
- OOU Acceptance Fee & Payment Procedure
- Federal Poly Nekede Acceptance Fee Payment
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) Acceptance Fee
If you have any question concerning UNIZIK Acceptance Fee, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
I want to generate RRR I can not why