Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) Admission List -Merit & Supplementary.
UNIZIK Admission List | The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) DEGREE programmes admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released online.
UNIZIK Admission List
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
See Also: UNIZIK Academic Calendar
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has uploaded the merit (1st batch) and supplementary (2nd batch) admission lists for the 2022/2023 academic session online.
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List.
Admitted students should visit the site where they purchased the POST UTME form (https://apply.unizik.edu.ng) and follow the steps below:
- Login using UNIZIK CAPS account Details (i.e., the email address and password used for the POST UTME registration)
- Click on Admission
- Click on 2022-2023 Admission Status
- If admitted, print the admission slip which contains the admission information and processes to be followed
Admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
ADMITTED STUDENTS SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Endevour to do your physical clearance, pay your school fees and print out your Unizik Reg number on time.
- You must adhere to the date and time for your biometric verification, irrespective of any registration process you are carrying out as you may not have another opportunity to be rescheduled
- Biometric Schedule: Date AND Time (TUESDAYS 8AM TO 4PM)
- Failure to do your PHYSICAL CLEARANCE within the registration period, Automatically terminates your Admission
- Failure to do your COURSE REGISTRATION automatically disqualifies you from writing Your EXAMINATIONS
- you can delete any course you registered in error before the commencement of first semester examination
- Make sure to get your UNIZIK (School) Reg Number before the commencement of First Semester Examination
- MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION PRINTOUTS IN A FILE TO THE HOD OF YOUR DEPARTMENT
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIZIK admission status.
If you have any question concerning Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.