Nnamdi Azikiwe University Akwa (UNIZIK) Postgraduate Admission Form | www.unizik.edu.ng.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form: Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa, (UNIZIK) School of Postgraduate Studies is now selling forms for admission into its full-time and part-time Postgraduate Diploma, Masters Degree and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK) school of postgraduate studies invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed Postgraduate Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic Session. UNIZIK postgraduate programmes are run on Full-time and part-time bases.
See Also: UNIZIK Courses.
Latest Information: The sale of Postgraduate Application Forms scheduled to close by the 19th of September, 2022 and the subsequent Screening Test has been postponed till further notice. Applicants will be duly notified on new dates accordingly.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for admission into the UNIZIK Postgraduate Diploma programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold first degree classification with FCGPA of 1.51 and above on a 5point scale.
- Candidates from approved Polytechnics or Monotechnics who hold a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit.
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for admission into UNIZIK Masters Programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for Universities that do not use FCGPA.
- Holders of Postgraduate Diploma from recognized institutions with an FCGPA of 3.50 and above (on a 5 point scale).
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRAMMES
Graduates from approved universities who hold Masters degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.50 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for universities that do not use the FCGPA
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Candidates for any Postgraduate programme must possess a minimum of 5 credits including English Language and any four relevant subjects at one or two sittings from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or TCII(Faculty of Education only) based on the Departmental/Faculty and General University Requirements.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Programmes Duration.
Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma programme lasts for a minimum of two (2) semesters and a maximum of three (3) semesters. Part- Time programme shall last for a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of Six (6) semesters
Note: For the Faculty of Engineering Professional PGD: Full-Time lasts for a minimum of 4 Semesters and a maximum of 6 semesters. Part-Time shall last for a minimum of 6 Semesters and a maximum of 8 semesters
Masters Degree Programmes
Full-Time Masters Degree programmes lasts for a minimum of three (3) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters. Part-time programme shall last for a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of Eight (8) semesters.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programme
Full-Time Ph.D. programmes lasts for a minimum of six (6) semesters and a maximum of ten (10) semesters. Part-Time programme shall last for a minimum of eight (8) semesters and a maximum of fourteen (14) semesters
How to Apply for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission.
The application form should be completed online by logging onto https://myedu.unizik.edu.ng
- Step 1: Click on Postgraduate School, then select ‘Generate Application form Invoice’
- Step 2: Fill the Invoice generation form and click on ‘Generate invoice’
- Step 3: After generating the invoice, go to the bank and make payment or click on Pay with Card to purchase the form with a Debit card.
- Step 4: Obtain your RRR then revisit the Portal: myedu.unizik.edu.ng to complete the Application form.
- Step 5: Download and print your Acknowledgment Form and Transcript Request form to be sent to your former institution for your academic transcripts. Any change of name should be indicated in the transcript form.
Applicants should include the names, phone numbers and e-mail addresses of three Referees. At least two of the referees must be Academics not lower than the rank of Senior Lecturer.
PhD applicants in submitting their forms shall upload a proposal of not more than five type-written pages that should include:
- Name of Applicant
- Proposed Department and Faculty
- Topic (not more than 18 words)
- Brief Background of the Study
- Aim and Objectives/Purpose
- Expected Outcomes
Application Process for the 2022/2023 Session
- Sale of Form begins on February 15th, 2022 and ends on 16th September 2022.
- Submission of Form ends on 19th of September 2022.
- Transcripts should be forwarded to the Secretary, College of Postgraduate Studies not later than 23rd September 2022.
- Applicants will be invited for Screening Test from the 28th-30th September,2022 and Proposal Defense (PhD only) on 28th September 2022
- PhD applicants in submitting their forms shall upload a proposal of not more than five type-written pages. (Visit https://unizik.edu.ng/phd-proposal-template/ for the proposal template).
N.B: Notwithstanding compliance with the above conditions, all admissions offered are provisional and the College of Postgraduate Studies reserves the right to offer, confirm or deny admission.
If you have any question concerning UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.