UNIZIK Pre-Degree Form: UNIZIK pre-science form is out – Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka, has started selling forms for admission into its pre-science / pre-degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNIZIK Pre-Degree Form
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, pre-degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. Apply for UNIZIK pre-science form below.
NOTE: Prescience program is a six months programme and if you pass you will be given Admission with your Jamb and please for further information/enquiry you can come to the school @Unizik Prescience Office which is located at Utility Building or you can call 08024974600 / 07084954957 / 08063322691 or log on myedu.unizik.edu.ng to register.
UNIZIK Pre-Science Admission Eligibility.
Candidates intending to apply must register for the 2021 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination.
UNIZIK pre-science form: The minimum academic qualification is five O’ Level credits which will include English, Mathematics and any other three relevant science subjects in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. The candidate must also satisfy the basic O’Level requirements for the department into which he or she is seeking admission. For example where Chemistry is a basic requirement as in the case of Medicine the candidate must satisfy that requirement at O’Level.
UNIZIK Pre-Degree Courses.
The Pre-Science Programme is only for candidates who are interested in the following Faculties/ Departments
i. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
a. Department of Agricultural Economics
b. Department of Animal Science and Technology
c. Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
d. Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
e. Department of Food Science and Technology
f. Department of Forestry and Wild Life Management
g. Department of Soil Science and Land Resources management
ii. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
a. Department of Anatomy
b. Department of Human Physiology
c. Department of Human Biochemistry
iii. FACULTY OF BIO-SCIENCES
a. Department of Applied Microbiology and Brewing
b. Department of Applied Biochemistry
c. Department of Botany
d. Department of Parasitiology and Entomology
e. Department of Zoology
iv. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
a. Department of Science Education with option in
- Science Education/Biology
- Science Education/Chemistry
- Science Education/Computer Science
- Science Education/Integrated Science
- Science Education/Physic
b. Department of Technical Education with options in
- Electrical and Electronics Technology
- Mechanical and Automobile Technology
- Wood work and Building Technology
v. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
a. Department of Agriculture and Bioresources Engineering
b. Department of Chemical Engineering
c. Department of Civil Engineering
d. Department of Electrical Engineering
e. Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering
f. Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
g. Department of Mechanical Engineering
h. Department of Metallurgical/Material Engineering
i. Department of Polymer and Textile Engineering
vi. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
a. Department of Architecture
b. Department of Building
c. Department of Environmental Management
d. Department of Estate Management
e. Department of Geography & Meteorology
f. Department of Surveying and Geo-Informatics
g. Department of Quantity Surveying
vii. FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
a. Department of Medical Laboratory Science
b. Department of Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
c. Department of Nursing Sciences
d. Department of Radiography
e. Department of Environmental Health Sciences
viii. FACULTY OF MEDICINE
ix. FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
x. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
a. Department of Computer Sciences
b. Department of Geological Sciences
c. Department of Mathematics
d. Department of Physics and Industrial Physics
e. Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
f. Department of Statistics
g. Department of Geophysics.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Pre-Science Admission Form.
The form can be purchased in any of the banks nationwide at a cost of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand naira) only.
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng/prescience
- Click on “Create Account”
- On the form enter your email, phone number, password, select the access level and click on “submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
- After successful login, click on Step One, click on Generate Application Form RRR
- Print the RRR (Remita) page; proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N10, 000 only.
- Login to the portal, click on Step Two, click on Confirm Payment, enter the RRR number and click on verify payment. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get notification payment already verified, then proceed to Step Three.
- Click on Step Three, click on Fill Application Form, Fill out the application Form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often possible. However, once you submit your application, you cannot edit again.
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit”
- Print out the Application Form as your copy.
UNIZIK pre-science form Application Deadline: SUBMISSION OF ONLINE FORMS IS STILL ONGOING
If you have any questions concerning UNIZIK pre-science form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNIZIK Post-UTME / DE Screening Form
- UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- UNIZIK JUPEB Admission Form
- UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- UNIZIK Registration/Physical Clearance Exercise
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.