University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Procedure for 2021/2022 Newly Admitted Candidates.
UNN Acceptance Fee: University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (UNN) admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Following the release of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN admission list, the management of the institution released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
UNN Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Procedure
UNN acceptance fee is Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30,000.00).
Candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number; the invoice will enable you to make payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank Or any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates requested to pay the Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and log in to your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- TOPFAITH University Acceptance Fees
- AAUA Acceptance Fees Payment Procedure
- FUDutsin-Ma Acceptance Fees
- Ryerson University Ranking / Acceptance Rate
- KWCON Oke-Ode Acceptance & School Fees
If you have any questions concerning UNN Acceptance Fee, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.