University of Nigeria, UNN Diploma in Music Education Admission Form 2022.
UNN Diploma in Music Education Form: the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Diploma in Music Education admission for the 2022/2023 academic session is out..see more details below
UNN Diploma in Music Education Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Diploma in Music Education for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See Also: UNN JUPEB Admission List
How to Apply for UNN Diploma in Music Education Form
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of five thousand naira (N5, 000.00) through remitta platform at any Commercial Bank, including UNN Microfinance Bank.
- Audition Registration Commence on 21st November 2022 and ends on 10th January 2023 and the Audition of the candidates is on 11th January 2023 by 9.00 am. The venue is Music Auditorium, UNN.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or our portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) log in your phone number to generate and download a payment invoice which contains a remita number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the payment invoice the candidate is requested to pay five thousand (N5,000.00) Naira application fee. Ensure that the invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your confirmation number and invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login your phone number to confirmation number and invoice number then access and complete the Diploma form on-line.
If you have any questions concerning UNN Diploma in Music Education Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.