UNN Hostel Accommodation Application, Information for New & Returning Students 2020.
UNN hostel accommodation: The University of Nigeria Nsukka Hostel Accommodation Application, Information for fresh and returning undergraduate students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNN hostel accommodation
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby inform all the freshmen and returning student that the management has released some important information as regards the hostel accommodation for the 2019/2020 academic session.
See Also: UNN Matriculation Ceremony
How to Apply for UNN Hostel Accommodation.
Hostel accommodation will be opened on Wednesday, 4th December, 2019 by 12am for all the years.
Visit UNN Hostel Allocation portal at https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/HostelLanding.aspx to get a space.
The hostel fees for Okeke Hostel (fully renovated) is twenty-five thousand naira only (N25,000) while other hostels remain the same as was in the previous sessions, that is twelve thousand naira only (N12,000.00) for male hostels and fifteen thousand naira only (N15,000) for female hostels.
Students are advised to take note of the following important information with regards to student accommodation for the 2019/2020 session:
- The University has limited spaces for student accommodation.
- The accommodation is allocated on a first come, first serve basis. The allocation process is fully automated and can only be accessed from the student portal.
- First Year and Final year students are given high priority during allocation.
- First years are allocated 40% of the total accommodation, final years 30% while others and
special needs are allocated 30%.
- All Nursing Mothers must apply for accommodation online and must notify the authorities early.
- The following are highly prohibited and will attract eviction from the hostel:
- Squatting of any kind.
- Late return to the hostel at night.
- Drinking of Alcohol.
- Fighting and quarrelling.
- Use of hotplates, electric boiling ring, refrigerator, gas cooker and so on.
- Use of generator sets.
- Defecating and bathing at undesignated places.
- Pouring of water in undesignated places.
- Defacing of Hostel walls by posting of bills, posters and any document.
- Only students who have specifically met the following will be qualified for hostel accommodation:
- Paid all fees till date including acceptance fees.
- Registered all courses online till date.
- Possess the University ID card or have been successfully captured.
- Possess and use the University student email address.
- All hostel accommodation invoices are valid for only three days after generation. (Any student who fails to pay online within the three day period will forfeit the allocation and fees paid).
- All Reverend Sisters are to follow the authorized process for accommodation.
- Physically challenged students must also generate invoice online and proceed to make payments.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO ROOM FOR TEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION.
If you have any questions concerning UNN hostel accommodation, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.