Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) in Affiliation with UNN Degree Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
UNN IMT Degree Post UTME Form: Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu (affiliation with University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN), degree programmes admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session. Apply for IMT UNN Degree Post UTME Screening Form below.
IMT Degree Post UTME Form
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu in affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), wishes to announce to the general public especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2022/2023 POST UTME screening exercise. The screening is for candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
See Also: IMT Post UTME ND Screening Form
Candidates with National Diploma (ND) from recognized Polytechnics in Nigeria who applied for Direct Entry in 2021/2022 UTME are also eligible for the screening examination into the above programmes. IMT Degree Cut Off Mark is 140 and above.
IMT/UNN Degree Post UTME Courses.
IMT Degree Post UTME Form screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
- Mass Communication B.Sc
- Computer Science B.Sc
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
IMT UNN Degree Post UTME Exam Date Exercise & Subjects
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS COMPUTER-BASED. The date of the POSTUTME for both the post UTME and Direct Entry candidates is
Venue: CBT CENTRE, IMT (CAMPUS3), ENUGU.
How to Apply for UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Exercise.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Click Here to Apply
- Visit Portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at the top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick Teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT, select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu will not conduct POST-UTME Examination for the 2022/2023 admission into the Diploma Programmes. Screening for admission will be based on the verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO/Cambridge O’Level upload on JAMB central Admission Processing System(CAPS).
Deadline: Not Specified.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460, 08167090026; or send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates are also advised to change to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.
If you have any questions concerning IMT Degree Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.