University of Nigeria Nsukka JUPEB Admission Form 2020 | www.unn.edu.ng.
UNN JUPEB Admission Form: The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN invites applicants into the JUPEB programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria and other Universities Abroad. Candidates with JUPEB results can apply for Direct Entry admission into 200 Level instead of the 100 Level for UTME. Apply for UNN JUPEB Supplementary Form below.
UNN JUPEB Form
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2020/2021 session. The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into their respective second-year degree programmes in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
Latest Information: The deadline for the submission of applications has been extended to February 10, 2021. All interested candidates that are yet to apply are advised to make use of this opportunity
UNN JUPEB Programme Eligibility
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
Duration of UNN JUPEB Programme
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations
- History/literature/Christian Rel. Studies (HLCRS),
- Economics/History/Lit – in- English (EHL),
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS),
- Igbo/Lit-in-English/CRS (ILCRS),
- History/Igbo/French (HIF) etc.
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM),
- Govt/Economics/Geography (GEG),
- Literature/Economic/Geography (LEG),
- Biology/Economics/Government (BEG),
- Govt/Lit/CRS (GLCRS),
- Biology/Govt/CRS (BGCRS) etc.
- Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM),
- Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG),
- Government/Economics /Mathematics (GEM) etc.
- Agric Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC),
- Agric Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABE),
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM),
- Physics/Geography/Mathematics (PGM),
- Physics/Economics/Mathematics (PEM).
Candidates are to note that the above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria Nsukka.
How to Apply for UNN JUPEB Form
Pay the application fee of N20,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice that contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
- Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit
- Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
- After making payments at the bank visit the portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng)
- Click on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- Enter your Remita # and click on submit
- Fill the form and attach your passport
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgment slip:
UNN JUPEB Admission General Information
- Applicants into the 2020/2021 preliminary programme are advised to be visiting our website from time to time for updates and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2021 Direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
UNN JUPEB Admission Form Application Deadline: 6th November, 2020.
Dates for the entrance examination and resumption will be announced later.
If you have any questions concerning UNN JUPEB Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- Paul University JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session
- DELSU JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- JUPEB Examination Timetable 2020 for Academic Year
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session
- Al-Hikmah University JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session