University of Nigeria Nsukka Post UTME Screening Form 2020.
UNN Post UTME Form: The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has started selling its Post-UTME screening exercise form for the 2020/2021 academic session, UNN Cut Off Mark is 180 and above from Jamb utme Exams.
UNN Post UTME Form
Applications are invited for admission into various degree Programmes of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), UNN Screening form is now available on-line for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See Also: UNN Resumption Date
Latest Information 1:
This is to inform all prospective students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka who registered for the upcoming Post UTME screening and have not uploaded their O-Level results that the opportunity to do so will be made available immediately after the Post UTME screening.
Please note that the upload will not be a requirement to take the screening examination but must be done for consideration for admission.
Latest Information 2:
As already published, the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the University of Nigeria will commence on Monday, January 18, 2021 and run through Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at the designated Venues in Nsukka Campus – Nnamdi Azikiwe Library and Centre for Distance end e-Learning.
All candidates are REMINDED that they MUST come with their face masks and hand sanitizers, as no candidate would be allowed into the Venues without these, in compliance with NCDC protocols.
The University would provide hostel accommodation for candidates who need such services at the rate of N2,000 per night, subject to a maximum of 2 nights per person. For further enquiries on Hostel Accommodation, candidates can contact the following GSM numbers:
0803 549 5441
0906 325 7174
0803 774 1813
0810 794 0933
0803 743 9908
0803 094 2155
All Vendors who wish to make any form of sales or render any type of services during the Screening Exercise MUST be accredited by the University e-Market and should be allocated spaces at the Freedom Square. No vendor of any type is allowed to stay at the premises or beside Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (behind the Administration Building) or within the premises of the Centre for Distance and e-Learning.
All accredited vendors MUST comply with NCDC protocols.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are to note that registration for the UNN Post-UTME screening exercise commences on August 5, 2020, and ends on January 15, 2021, on the university Portal.
VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening.
UNN Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2020 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgment Slip.
Kindly visit the UNN Website regularly for updates.
Recommended: UNN Direct Entry Form
If you have any questions concerning UNN Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- AKSCOE Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- TOPS Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Form 2020/2021 | Degree & NCE
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.