UNN Supplementary Admission List | www.unn.edu.ng.
UNN Supplementary Admission List | University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN supplementary list (UTME and Direct Entry) for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
UNN Supplementary List
The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) have finally released the supplementary admission lists I & II for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check UNN Supplementary Admission List
Kindly follow the link below to access UNN supplementary admission list on the university portal (UTME and Direct-Entry) university portal:
- UTME Supplementary Admission List I (PDF)
- Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List I (PDF)
- Addendum to Supplementary Admission List (PDF) [UTME & DE]
- UTME Supplementary Admission List II (PDF)
- Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List II (PDF)
- UTME Supplementary Admission List III (PDF)
- Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List III (PDF)
- Virtually Impaired Candidates Admission List (PDF)
- UNN Addendum to Supplementary Admission List Ill
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates whose names appeared in our current 2021/2022 Supplementary Admission lists, including Advert/Shopping list, whose names appeared in their shopped courses or who were recommended for courses that were not their first choice courses are expected to do the following:
- If you are notified by JAMB that UNN wants to transfer you from your first choice program/course to another program/.course and that you should ACCEPT OR REJECT the transfer, you are advised to ACCEPT the course as transferred to enable further action on the admission. You are also required to print out your Admission Status from JAMB CAPS and submit to Admissions Office to facilitate further admission processes.
- After accepting the transfer you should;
- Visit the UNN Portal
- Go to Undergraduate Students
- Sign Up
- Enter Your JAMB Reg. No. and Screening RRR
- Login to the UNN Portal with the login details provided
- Complete Profile
- Proceed to generate Invoice for Acceptance fee.
- All candidates whose names appeared in our Admission lists in their first choice courses should check their Admission Status in JAMB CAPS, if status is still showing “Not Admitted”, should check whether O/Level upload was successful, print status and evidence of O/Level upload and submit to Admissions Office to formalize their admissions
- Candidates should always ensure that they properly upload their O/Level Results in JAMB CBT accredited centre. The University will not be held responsible for any candidate whose admission fails to be uploaded in JAMB CAPS due to non or late upload of O/Level Results.
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) in JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so URGENTLY at a JAMB accredited CBT centre as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- Candidates who were offered admissions in courses other than the ones originally applied for in JAMB, either by Advert/Shopping or by Supplementary admissions MUST first accept such offer by text message to JAMB or in JAMB Portal before their admissions could be processed.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNN Supplementary Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
If you have any question concerning UNN [UTME & Direct Entry] Supplementary Admission, Examination Date & Screening date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.