How to Upload WAEC and NECO Awaiting Result 2022 on JAMB Portal.
How to Upload WAEC / NECO Awaiting Result on JAMB Portal: Are you one of those JAMB Candidate writing jamb examination without O-level result? then this article is for you. we will show you how to upload your WAEC , NABTEB or NECO Result in the JAMB-Website.
About Joint Admission Matriculation Board
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
The board conducts the entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility of administering similar examinations for applicants of the Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) mission is to reliably measure candidates’ abilities and determine their suitability for higher education.
Can i use WAEC and NECO Awaiting Result to Register for JAMB?
Yes! you can use your WAEC, NABTEB and NECO Awaiting Result to register for JAMB. After registration and examination, you can now upload your O-Level Result (NABTEB, WAEC and NECO) to your jamb profile which you created during your JAMB registration.
- Jamb Result 2021
- Jamb Admission status
- Jamb Admission Letter Portal
- Jamb Regularization Portal
- Jamb Change of Course and Institution
- How to Accept or Reject Jamb Admission Offer (CAPS)
- List of Jamb CBT Centres in Nigeria
How to Upload WAEC / NECO Awaiting Result
- Visit any accredited JAMB CBT Centre or JAMB office or JAMB Registration centre nearest to you.
- Provide them with a copy of your O’level Result and JAMB profile Code.
- The CBT owner/operator will launch the jamb admission and matriculation board software.
- He/She will click on UTME Registration or DE Registration menu.
- Then Select Upload O’level Results.
- He/She will then type in your UTME profile Code and click on Fetch Candidate Details.
- Enter and Upload your scan O’level result detail into the JAMB website.
NOTE 1: There is no thumb printing in uploading your O’level result on JAMB Portal.
Note 2: This will attract a fee of N500 or thereabout. The process is also the same for those using two sittings. You just need to specify the number of sittings and the result for each sitting.
Frequently JAMB Asked Questions (FAQs) and Answers
Below are the frequently asked questions on how to upload WAEC & NECO results on JAMB portal:
1. Can I be able to upload my WAEC or NECO result to JAMB portal using my mobile phone?
Ans = Currently this function is not enabled, you can not use either your phone or a desktop to upload your O’level result to the Jamb Site, you have to visit CBT Center nearest to you to do so.
2. How Can I Confirm if the Re Uploading of WAEC Result on JAMB site went Successfully?
Ans = After Successful Uploading Your O’level Result to Jamb site, below is a sample of a confirmation screenshot we are going to send to you, that carries your O’level and jamb details.
3. Is Jamb Re-uploading of WAEC or NECO Result Compulsory?
Ans = Yes it is Compulsory, as it is one of the requirements to gain admission this year.
4. When is Jamb Re-uploading of WAEC or NECO Result to JAMB Portal Going to End?
Ans = As stated by JAMB, there is no exact deadline for re-uploading of the O’Level results to JAMB portal. All applicants are to be notified that the deadline will be scheduled by the institution itself.
5. Is JAMB Re-uploading of NECO or WAEC result for everybody.
Ans =Recently JAMB came up with a new policy, this policy is to ensure that no student is cheated of his/her right in gaining admission into the higher institution of their choice.
Hence they made it compulsory for all JAMB candidates to upload their O’LEVEL/SSCE/NECO/WAEC results on the JAMB profile portal.
6. Can someone who has used a result during registration replace the result with another one?
Ans = Yes, it is possible. the previous result detail will be deleted upon login.
If you have any questions concerning www.jamb.org.ng website , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.