University of Professional Studies Accra, UPSA Undergraduate Admissions Application Form 2021.
UPSA Admission form: The University of Professional Studies, Accra invites applications from qualified applicants for admission to its Undergraduate and Diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year. Apply for UPSA Undergraduate admission form and others below.
UPSA Admission form
The University of Professional Studies, Accra invites applications from qualified applicants for admission to its Undergraduate and Diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year. Applicants should take note of the following:
All UPSA graduates including those who will graduate in August 2020 should indicate their STUDENT ID NUMBER on the on-line application forms.
All applications will be considered based on results equivalents and requirements as provided by National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) and National Accreditation Board (NAB) as well as the University’s own admission criteria.
UPSA Admission form: All applicants are strongly advised to be mindful of any person(s) who may approach them under the pretext of assisting them gain admission to UPSA for a fee. This is because the process for admission to UPSA is very transparent.
It is the responsibility of all applicants to ensure that their on-line applications are correctly filled and submitted.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management and Finance
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Public Relations
- Diploma in Information Technology Management
UPSA Entry Requirements – Click Here
Recommended: UPSA Registration Procedures
How to Apply for UPSA Admissions Form.
UPSA Purchase of Online Serial Numbers (OSN):
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢200.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
- Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
- By Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- By mobile money (all networks) short code: *887*18#
Completion of Online Application Form
All applications must be completed on-line i.e.
- Log on to admissions.upsa.edu.gh
- Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the on-line application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit it online
Attachment of Supporting Documents
All applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents to be attached must be scanned into PDF format.
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Certified copies of original transcript(s) of academic records
- Certificates confirmed by the professional body is required for professional applicants
- Birth certificate
UPSA Admission form Deadlines
Timetable for Admission Deadlines for 2020/2021 Academic Year: Click Here.
If you have any questions concerning UPSA Admission form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.