University of Professional Studies Accra, UPSA Law Admission Form | www.upsa.edu.gh.
UPSA Law Form: The University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) law admission form for the 2020/2021 has been released for interested candidates, see how to apply for UPSA Law Admission Form.
UPSA Law Admission Form
Applications are invited from qualified applicants by the management of the University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) for admission to the BACHELOR OF LAWS (LLB) Degree programme for the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
UPSA LAW (LLB) DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The University offers the LLB Degree programme in two cohorts:
- Four (4)-Year LLB Degree Programme for Non – First Degree Holders
- Three (3)-Year LLB Degree Programme for First Degree Holders
All prospective applicants are required to visit the University’s website:
www.upsa.edu.gh and carefully read the detailed admission requirements and other relevant information for prospective applicants before applying.
FOUR (4)-YEAR LLB DEGREE PROGRAMME FOR NON-FIRST DEGREE HOLDERS (FULL-TIME DAY) REGISTRAR
Qualifications acceptable for admissions to the Four (4)-Year LLB Degree Programme
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE).
- General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE).
- American High School Grade 12 with at least Final Grade Point of 3.0.
- WAEC General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level Holders.
- Advanced Business Certificate Examinations (ABCE) Holders.
- Post-Secondary Teacher’s Certificate ‘A’/Diploma in Education Certificate.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) awarded by NABPTEX.
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)/ Cambridge GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level
Special Notice for WASSCE Applicants Awaiting their WASSCE Results
All applicants for the Four (4)-Year LLB Programme who will be writing their WASSCE
in May/June 2020, are also eligible to write the Entrance Examination. However, any such applicant who passes the Entrance Examination will not be invited for the interview unless he/she has successfully passed the 2020 WASSCE.
THREE (3)-YEAR LLB PROGRAMME FOR FIRST DEGREE HOLDERS (FULL-TIME EVENING)
Qualifications acceptable for admissions to the Three (3)-Year LLB Degree Programme
- A good bachelor’s degree from an institution recognised by NAB.
- Recognized Chartered Professional Qualifications (i.e. ICSA, CIM, CIMA, ACCA,
ICAG and CIB)
In addition to this, applicant must have WASSCE (A1-C6), SSSCE (A-D), GCE O’Level
(grade1-6) in Mathematics, English and Science and any other 2 elective subjects.
Applicants are to note that lectures are held from Monday to Friday (Evenings) and
UPSA LAW ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND SELECTION INTERVIEW
Applicants to both the Four (4)-Year LL.B Degree programme and Three (3)-Year LL.B Degree programme must in addition to meeting the entry requirements, as specified on the University’s website, pass an entrance examination and selection interview.
(I) Date of Entrance Examination and Selection Interview for 3-Year LLB Degree Applicants
- Deadline for Application and Submission: Friday, 10th April, 2020
- Entrance Examination: Saturday, 25th April, 2020
- Selection Interview: Mon. 18th to Fri. 22nd May, 2020
- Admission Notification: Monday 8th June, 2020
(ii) Date of Entrance Examination and Selection Interview for 4-Year LLB Applicants;
WASSCE holders and WASSCE Awaiting:
- Deadline for Application and Submission: Mon., 15th June, 2020
- Entrance Examination: Saturday, 4th July, 2020
- Interview for WASSCE Holders: 27th to 31st July, 2020
- Notification of Admission: Monday, 10th August, 2020
Interview for 2019 WASSCE Awaiting Results Applicants- Upon Release of 2020 WASSCE Results by WAEC.
How to Apply for UPSA Law Admission Form
Purchase of Online Serial Numbers (OSN)
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢200.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International
Applicants at the following sales points:
(a) Any branch of Ecobank or Access Bank
(b) By MTN mobile money services
(c.) By Visa/Master Card/Tigo Cash/Airtel Money using
the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
Completion of Online Application Form
All applications must be strictly completed on-line i.e.
(I) Log on to admissions.upsa.edu.gh to access the online application form.
(ii) Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to start the application process.
SUBMISSION OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
All 3-Year LL.B Degree Applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents to be attached must be scanned into PDF format.
- A printed-out and endorsed applicant’s declaration slip
- Certified copies of all certificate(s)
- Certified copies of original transcript(s) of academic records
- Birth certificate
WASSCE Applicants need not attach any supporting documents.
Applicants who do not meet any of the requirements above MUST NOT APPLY. Fees paid to the University are NOT refundable.
If you have any questions concerning UPSA Law Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.