USA Green Card Lottery Application Guidelines and Requirements 2022.
USA Green Card Lottery: Application is invited for Green Card Lottery program. The Green Card Lottery is also called the Diversity Visa Lottery. The program allows and offers 55,000 Permanent Resident cards to eligible persons from countries which it terms “under-represented countries”.
The Green Card Lottery Program or the Diversity Visa Lottery Program has been termed DV-2022 representing the year those who were successful can enter the U.S based on and with the Green Card they won.
The 2022 edition is open to people from all countries of the world who meet the entry eligibility requirements.
The Green Card Lottery would enable Permanent Resident Cards holders who are the winners of the program and their families can reside, study, and get employment in the USA as permanent residents.
The Congress of the United States of America has endorsed and assented to the Green Card Lottery Program to get the U.S Permanent Resident Card which is popularly known as the USA Green Card which indicates the colour of the Permanent Resident Card.
The Green Card Lottery is open only once every year and enough time is given for applicants to apply for the program.
More Information on Green Card
For the main reason that they are countless persons from all over the world seeking to get the USA Green card, the green card lottery application process could be very long, tiring, and demanding but worth it when you win.
Many people have to wait for years the least of such articles being 2 years- before they get a USA Visa. The Green Card Lottery is the perfect way to go around that stress and long wait.
The reason why the government of the United States of America makes the Green Card Lottery Program available is that it wants a diverse and multicultural population and with which comes innovation and variety.
Winning the Green Card Lottery Program or the Diversity Visa Lottery Program would make all of these and more come through.
Instead of waiting in line and hoping to get a US Visa and the procedures involved which are stressful and demanding, why not start your application process for the Green Card Lottery Program right away?! Do so!
- China Visa Lottery Application
- Visa Lottery Application Form
- American Visa Lottery Application Form
- Dubai Visa Lottery Application Form
- Canadian Visa Lottery Application Form
- Holland Visa Application
- Schengen Visa Application
- DV Lottery State gov Application Form
Benefits of the Green Card Lottery
1. People who eventually win the USA Green Card Visa Lottery would get the benefits and take advantage of all which is accrued to USA permanent residents, all of which are but not limited to health, educational, employment and financial benefits.
2. US Green Card Visa Lottery winners have the option of becoming citizens of the United States of America if they choose to become so.
Eligibility for the USA Green Card Visa Lottery
As stated above, just about anyone is qualified to apply for the US Visa Lottery. Awesome, right?
1. No age limits so anyone of any age can apply
2. Open to residents of the US or other countries of the world
3. You must meet the minimum nationality, education, and work experience requirements.
4. Some of the requirements as stated on the official DV Lottery website are:
High School Education: A high school education means successful completion of a formal course of elementary and secondary education comparable to completion of a 12-year course in the United States.
Work Experience: If you are qualifying with work experience, you must have two years of experience in the last five years, in an occupation which, by U.S. Department of Labor definitions, requires at least two years of training or experience that is designated as Job Zone 4 or 5, classified in a Specific Vocational Preparation (SVP) rating of 7.0 or higher.
7. The U.S. Department of Labor provides information on job duties, knowledge and skills, education and training, and other occupational characteristics on their website http://www.onetonline.org/.
8. The O*Net online database groups work experience into five “job zones.” While many occupations are listed, only certain specified occupations qualify for the Diversity Visa Program.
9. How To Find the Qualifying Occupations on the Department of Labor Website: Qualifying DV Occupations are shown on the Department of Labor O*Net Online Database. Follow these steps, when you are in O*Net Online to find out if your occupation qualifies:
• Under “Find Occupations” select “Job Family” from the pull-down;
‣ Then Browse by “Job Family”. (For example, select Architecture and Engineering) and click “GO”;
• Then click on the link for your specific occupation. (As an example, select Aerospace Engineers. At the bottom of this Summary Report for Aerospace Engineers, under the Job Zone section, you will find the designated Job Zone 4, SVP Range, 7.0 to < 8.0. This means using this example, Aerospace Engineering is a qualifying occupation.)
‣ To check these, visit the Official website.
How Easy is it to Get The US Green Card Lottery?
The downside is that the US Green Card are relatively difficult to come by because there are countless persons applying for it, which means increased competition.
Those who get more preference for the US Green Cards are the spouses and kids of those who are U.S citizens. Highly skilled professionals are also given more preference than others.
Using the Green Card Lottery application system is one of the best options for entering the United States of America if you aren’t a spouse or child of a U.S citizen, or if you aren’t a highly skilled professional.
Countless individuals have to wait years on end and some even wait for 12 years to get their US Visa.
With the USA Green Card Visa Lottery, when you qualify, you are eligible to enter the US to provide diversity to the US population.
In just about a year of winning the DV lottery, you would get your Green Card and hence, be eligible for entering the US.
How to Apply for the US Green Card Visa Lottery Program
Since 2003, the United States Government changed the USA Green Card Lottery application process to an online one and it has remained so since then.
Before 2003 when it was changed, the application process was carried out through paper. Signatures and passport photographs were used and collected.
As stated on the official DV Lottery website, the DV-2020 Program is open for registration.
DV-2022 Program Instructions
To read the instructions in English, check the DV-2022 Program instructions. You can download and read the instructions for your use when you are free.
Begin your application on the DV-2022 Entry Form to fill in the correct details.
If you have any question concerning USA Green Card Lottery, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.