Umar Suleiman College of Education Gashua (USCOEGA) Admission List 2021.
USCOEGA Admission List: Umar Suleiman College of Education Gashua (USCOEGA) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the college NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
USCOEGA admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the NCE programmes offered by the college.
USCOEGA Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Umar Suleiman College of Education, Gashua (USCOEGA), Yobe State, that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check USCOEGA Admission List
Prospective students can confirm their admission status from the names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your USCOEGA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
All Admitted candidates are to print and come forward with their JAMB admission letters for registration immediately.
If you have any questions concerning USCOEGA Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.