Use Apple Pay on Amazon: Is it possible to use Apple Pay on Amazon? Amazon allows vendors to accept Apple Pay, though few do so right now. As a result, I’ll show you how to use your Apple Card to make Amazon purchases.
Use Apple Pay on Amazon
Can You Use Apple Pay on Amazon?
As annoying as it may sound, you cannot use Apple Pay directly on Amazon. However, we’ve come up with a workaround that is obviously lawful.
You may still use cards saved to your Apple Wallet or enter your Apple Card information to make purchases on Amazon even though the retailer does not immediately incorporate Apple Pay into its checkout process.
You may enter your card information just like you would for any other credit or debit card if you have an Apple Card, though.
To accomplish this, find your Apple Card number, copy it, and then paste it into the Amazon input area.
For future checkout possibilities, you can add a card right away to your account. You can also do so after the online checkout procedure.
How to add your Apple Wallet and Apple Card to Amazon.
1. Open Amazon on your Mac or PC.
2. In the top toolbar, select “Account & Lists” by clicking the dropdown arrow. This is displayed immediately below a welcome with your name, next to the search function.
3. Click “Your Account.”
4. On the following page, under “Ordering and shopping preferences,” choose “Payment choices.”
5. To access “Credit or Debit Cards,” scroll down. Amazon accepts every major credit card, and you may start inputting a new card by selecting the first entry box.
If you have Touch ID and Keychain set up to save credit cards, these choices ought to show up in a dropdown menu.
- Contact MTN Customer Care on WhatsApp (See Current WhatsApp Number)
- How to Check My MTN Number: Detailed Procedures
- How to Change Yahoo Password on iPhone
- What Does ASL Mean on Snapchat?
- How to Make Public Profile on Snapchat (Android and iPhone)
This approach involves using Apple Cash to pay for Amazon purchases. Apple Cash is not supported on Amazon, thus we need Apple Cards as a bridge to use it there.
For Apple Cash to function properly on your iPhone, you must first set it up before continuing.
You may use Apple Cash to make Apple Card payments to Amazon using this technique.
1. Open the wallet app on your iPhone.
2. Select “Apple Cash Card”.
3. Select the “pay” button in the dark.
4. You may select the payment amount by sliding your finger over the dial.
5. Select “Pay Now”. Toggle the Apple Cash switch to the “green” position by tapping on your bank account and then selecting it.
6. Now press the Black button.
7. Use Touch ID, Face Id, or passcode to verify your identity.
You successfully used Apple Cash to pay for your Apple Card, showing that you also used Apple Cash to buy anything on Amazon.
What is Apple Pay?
The system known as Apple Pay enables you to use your iPhone to make digital payments.
The purpose of this feature, which is a part of the Wallet program, is to do away with the need to carry actual credit and debit cards.
Similar to Google Pay and Samsung Pay, Apple Pay enables users to input card information from their physical credit and debit cards.
You can use your iPhone to use your virtual credit card to make purchases online or in shops rather than rummaging through your handbag to find your real credit card.
You must verify yourself with Apple Pay before you can start a transaction.
You may use a Face ID, a fingerprint reader, or a passcode to verify your identity.
Apple Pay is much simpler to use in stores because all you have to do is hold your iPhone close to the NFC payment terminal while you wait for the confirmation screen to display.
You must first verify your identity in order to make an online purchase before the program takes over and completes the transaction for you.
You don’t need a credit card to use Apple Pay; instead, you may add an Apple Card as a credit card (see below for more information) and use Apple Cash to send money to friends and family.
If you have any questions concerning Use Apple Pay on Amazon, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.