Vodacom Discover Graduate Program 2022 Application Form Portal.
Vodacom Discover Graduate Program: Applications for the Vodacom Discover Graduate Program are now being accepted from eligible candidates. It is a fully financed scholarship offered by Vodacom to all students.
From our roots in South Africa, we have grown our business to include operations in Tanzania, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (the DRC), Mozambique, Lesotho and Kenya.
Our mobile networks cover a population of over 295.8 million people. Through Vodacom Business Africa (VBA), we offer business-managed services to enterprises in 48 countries.
Benefits of Vodacom Discover Graduate Program
The Programme offers graduates a full rounded experience of our business including mentorship and coaching, and on-the-job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full-time employee.
At the end of the 2 years you will transition into a destination role within the organization.
Following successful completion of your graduate program, there will opportunities to apply for more stretch assignments locally and internationally outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
1. Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
2. Must be 26 years old or younger.
3. South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, however, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Ethiopia and Tanzania are also encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
4. Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Korean Government Scholarship Program
- Harvard University Academy Scholars Program
- Chevening UK Government Scholarship Programme
- Weidenfeld-Hoffman Scholarship and Leadership Program
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships
- The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship Program
5. Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
6. A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
7. Electrical / Electronic Engineering
8. Computer Software Engineering
9. Information Systems/Information Technology
The ideal candidate for this role should show strong potential in the following areas:
1. Time management.
2. Interpersonal skills.
3. Communication skills.
7. Digital savviness.
8. Customer obsession.
10. Complex problem solving.
August 31, 2022.
If you have any questions concerning Vodacom Discover Graduate Program, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.