WAAVP Scholarship Program: The WAAVP Scholarship Program is now accepting applications from qualified students. The World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology African Foundation is providing a full scholarship to all students.
WAAVP Scholarship Program
About the Scholarship
Established in 1997, the World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology African Foundation (WAAVP AF) has become a successful endowment which awards travel scholarships to Next Generation (NG) African veterinary parasitologists to present their research findings at WAAVP Biennial Conferences.
The WAAVP African Foundation will provide a limited number of partial scholarships to assist veterinary parasitologists from Africa to participate in the 29th WAAVP Conference (WAAVP 2023) to be held in Chennai, India, 20-24 August, 2023.
Benefits of WAAVP Scholarship Program
Award will fund airfare travel.
Requirements for WAAVP Scholarship Program
Applicants should be veterinary parasitologists from Africa.
Documents Required for Application
1. A copy of the abstract(s) for paper (s) or poster (s) which were submitted to the 29th WAAVP Conference Convenor;
2. A letter of recommendation from a current supervisor;
- Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships
- Future Academy Africa Tech Scholarships
- Florida State University Postgraduate Scholarship
- Siemens China Scholarship
- The Catherine Bonnes AM Scholarships
3. An indication of how other costs (beyond a WAAVP AF grant) will be met (i.e., possibility of obtaining supplemental funds elsewhere);
4. Other envisaged contributions to the conference (i.e., workshop participant, chairperson of session, etc.);
5. A brief indication of how the applicant sees attendance contributing to his/her development in veterinary parasitology; and
6. A 1-2 page Bio/CV including level of applicant (e.g., MS, PhD, Postdoc, and so forth) and indication of passport used when travelling.
If you have any questions concerning WAAVP Scholarship Program 2022 Application Update, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.