EXPO: WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers 2021/2022.
WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers: This WAEC 2021 Chemistry expo question and answer is free for all candidates writing this year exams. If you are among those writing 2021 WAEC Examination, Feel free to expect free answer here.
The West African Examinations Council is an examination that is for all the west African country (Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Gambia).
WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers: Candidate that applied for the WAEC in any country should BOOKMARK this page for all and latest WAEC Chemistry exam expo.
Free and Legit WAEC Chemistry Expo Runs 2021 For Tuesday 14th September 2021.
This is the ONLY Legit EXPO Website for WAEC Exams. There are so many expo sites claiming to be WAEC expo runs website online that which promises WAEC candidates correct WAEC Chemistry questions and answers expo before the exam when they pay to subscribe.
Recommended: WAEC Timetable for School Candidates (May/June)
But I will advise you to get your mind away from such a website and make use of our free material below.
If you have ever planned of making such payment, then know that you will be scammed and they will end up sending nothing or they will send you fake WAEC Chemistry questions and answers that will make you fail.
- WAEC Registration Portal
- Junior WAEC BECE Syllabus
- Liberia WAEC Result Checker
- How To Do Correction Of Name And DOB In WAEC Result.
- WAEC Timetable for School Candidates (May/June)
WAEC 2021 Chemistry Questions and Answers for Theory and OBJ.
Exam Scheme, Format, and instructions:
This exam paper follows the following format and exam scheme: Paper 1 (Objective) and paper 2 (theory).
Paper one contains 50 OBJ questions (to answers all questions) while paper 2 is essay/theory questions (candidates are to answer the number of questions as indicated on the exam paper)
- Go to your exam hall early (1 hour before exam)
- Follow the WAEC timetable daily to avoid missing a paper.
- Pray before and after each paper.
- Follow the exam instructions on the question paper.
- Shade your answers properly using an HB pencil.
- Fill in your details properly before you start answering your questions.
- Attempt all questions before submitting them.
Sample WAEC Chemistry OBJ questions and Answers 2021 for paper 1.
Below are possible WAEC Chemistry Objective questions 2021 that may appear in this year’s exam.
There are not the actual chemistry questions but, sample questions for practices which might possibly be repeated in this year’s exam.
1. Which of the statements below is correct about Isotopes of the same element?
- Have the Same number of Protons, neutrons, and electrons.
- Same Protons and neutrons but a different number of electrons.
- Same number Protons and electrons but a different number of neutrons.
- The number of Neutrons and electrons is the same but the number of protons differs.
2. The chemical bond that is formed by the transfer of electrons is known as?
- Covalent Bond
- Dative Bond
- Ionic bond
- Metallic bond
3. Two electrons can fill the same orbital if only?
- They have different Angular momentum quantum numbers.
- Magnetic quantum numbers differ
- Principal quantum numbers are different.
- Spin quantum numbers not the same
4. Which of the substances listed below is not a hydrocarbon?
5. The complete ionization of A substance into hydroxonium ions indicates:
- Strong acid.
- Strong base.
- Weak acid.
- Weak base.
6. One of the solutions below that can resist changes in pH when a small quantity of a base or acid is added is?
- Buffer solution
- Neutral solution
- Saturated solution
- Supersaturated solution
7. Write a balanced chemical equation for a 2.47g dry pure copper (II) oxide which is completely reduced copper using a laboratory gas. If the mass of the residue left is found to be 1.97g.
- Cu + O → CuO.
- 2Cu+O2 → 2CuO
- Cu → O
- 2Cu →O2
The correct answer is B. 2Cu+O2 → 2CuO.
See how this question is solved in the number one (No.1) question in the theory section.
Use this question to answer question 2 & 3
8. Calculate the mass of anhydrous sodium-trioxocarbonate (IV) present in a 300cm3 of 0.1M; (Na =23, C=12, O=16).
The correct answer is A. 3.18g. See solving in No.2 ques. in the theory section.
9. The number of Na2CO3 particles present in the solution
- 6.02 X 1023
- 0.1 X 6.02 1023
- 1.81 X 1022
- 1.81 X 1023
- 6.02 X 1022
The correct answer is C. 1.81 X 1022.
See how to solve this question in the number No.2 question in the theory section.
Keep refreshing this page for the free and correct WAEC 2021 Chemistry questions and answers. We will update it here if we have any.
WAEC Chemistry Theory Questions and answers 2021 samples
These are possible WAEC Chemistry theory questions and answers 2021 that may appear in this year’s exam.
There are not actual questions and answers but, sample questions for practices.
2.47g of dry pure copper (II) oxide was completely reduced to a copper using laboratory gas. The mass of the residue left was found to be 1.97g. Write a chemical equation for this reaction.
Molar mass of copper atoms =63.5
No. of moles of copper atoms =1.97
=63.5 = 0.03 mole
Molar mass of oxygen atoms = 16
No. of moles Oxygen atom = (2.47 – 1.97) = 0.5
Mole ratio of Cu to O = 0.03 : 0.03
= 1 : 1
Therefore, the equation is Cu + O → CuO.
But Oxygen is diatomic, so we have 2Cu+O2 → 2CuO
2. Calculate the;
- mass of anhydrous sodiumtrioxocarbonate (IV) present in a 300cm3 of 0.1M;
- Number of Na2CO3 particles present in the solution (Na =23, C=12, O=16)
a. Molar concentration of Na2CO3 =0.1M
Molar mass of Na2CO3 = 106gmol-1
Mass concentration = Molar concentration X Molar mass
=0.1 X 106
i.e 1000cm3 of 0.1M solution contain 10.6g of Na2CO3
Therfore,300cm3 of 0.1M solution will contain
= 300 X 10.6/1000
=3.18g of Na2CO3
b. Number of Na2CO3 particles
=Molar concentration X 6.02 X 1023
=0.1 X 6.02 1023
=6.02 X 1022
Now, 100cm3 of 0.1M solution contains 6.02X1022 Na2CO3 particles
Therefore, 300cm3 of 0.1M solution will contain 300X6.02 X1022/1000
= 1.81 X 1022 particular of Na2CO3.
Free WAEC Chemistry questions and answers for 2021 is loading…………….. Keep refreshing this page for the free and correct WAEC 2021 Chemistry questions and answers. We will update it here for free.
If you have any questions concerning WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.