EXPO: WAEC Computer Studies/Science Questions and Answers 2022/2023 – Theory and Objectives (OBJ).
WAEC Computer Questions and Answers: This WAEC 2022 Computer Studies/Science expo question and answer is free for all candidates writing this year exams. If you are among those writing 2022 WAEC Examination, Feel free to expect free answer here.
The West African Examinations Council is an examination that is for all the west African country (Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Gambia).
See Also: WAEC Full Timetable (pdf)
WAEC Computer Theory (Essay) OBJ (Objective) Papers – Thursday, 2nd June, 2022.
- Computer Studies 2 (Essay)** › 13:00 hrs. – 14:00 hrs.
- Computer Studies (Objective)** › 14:00 hrs. – 15:00 hrs.
Below are the sample WAEC Computer Science expos 2022 that will help you get free your free solutions to the theory and OBJ papers.
Things To Bring Exam Hall/Center 2022:
All WAEC Candidates including you are to come to the examination center/hall with all the required exam materials needed for the exam.
Any other material that is required for the exam should never be brought to the exam Hall or even near the exam center.
- WAEC Registration Portal
- Junior WAEC BECE Syllabus
- Liberia WAEC Result Checker
- How To Do Correction Of Name And DOB In WAEC Result.
- WAEC Timetable for School Candidates (May/June)
WAEC Computer Studies Answers 2022 Solutions Expo
Below are some free WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers sample questions from past years WAEC Computer Exams.
Kindly Know that these are not the real WAEC Computer Science Questions for 2021. We will definitely provide you with the real questions and answer before and during the exams date..
- The process where data are manipulated into useful information is called?
- A) organizing
- B) transmission
- C) storing
- D) processing
- E) deletion
- The smallest & basic unit of storage In computers is called?
- A) byte
- B) bit
- C) megabyte
- D) kilobyte
- E) Newton
- Which of the following keyboard shortcut is used to print a document in a computer with windows?
- A) Shift Ctrl+ PP
- B) Shift + P
- C) Alt + P
- D) Ctrl + P
- E) Fn + P
- A computer keyboard is an example of _________ device?
- A) software
- B) input
- C) processing
- D) output
- E) storage
- CDs or DVDs are Examples of _______ devices?
- A) output
- B) software
- C) storage
- D) input
- E) processing
- The First Web browser in the World was?
- A) WorldWideWeb
- B) Netscape Navigator
- C) Safari
- D) Chrome
- E) Internet Explorer
Hints to WAEC Computer Science Theory Questions and Answers 2022
The WAEC Computer Studies theory/essay paper 2 has essay and theory questions. All the questions in the paper requires written answers.
So candidates need to be very smart in this particular paper. As such, candidates are advised to acknowledge the following:
- Computer paper two require smartness and ability to recall what you have been reading.
- The theory paper requires a very detailed and writen answers with proper explanations.
- All theory questions are to be answered in context with the question.
- Lastly, this paper requires proper preparation and memorization.
Hope you found this solution on the WAEC Computer Science answers 2022 helpful? Please Feel free to share this WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers 2022/2023 with other candidates.
If you have any questions concerning WAEC Computer Studies/Science Questions and Answers, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.