EXPO: WAEC CRS/CRK Questions and Answers 2021/2022 – Theory and Objective (OBJ).
WAEC CRS/CRK Questions and Answers: This WAEC 2021 CRS/CRK (Christian Religious Studies) expo question and answer is free for all candidates writing this year exams. If you are among those writing 2021 WAEC Examination, Feel free to expect free answer here. We will provide you with the best scriptural answers.
The West African Examinations Council is an examination that is for all the west African country (Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Gambia).
See Also: WAEC CRS/CRK Syllabus
Today’sWAEC CRK Questions and Answers, Tuesday 28th September 2021
All the WAEC CRS questions and answer that we will send, will be solve by our expert.
We hope and believe God that all the question you will see in the exam hall will be from what you were thought in class according to the scheme of work.
The best materials to use in preparing for this exam is using the WAEC CRK syllabus here and then use your Bible to cover each topics.
WAEC CRS Questions and Answers 2021
We have provided below the sample of what will be in the exam hall for you. Look down and see some of the past questions and answer in CRK:
1. What did David do when he was told that the child Bethsheba born for him had died?
- He seeks Nathan’s counsel on what to do.
- David Anointed himself and worshiped the Lord.
- He Wept throughout the day.
- David Tore his robe and went to his house.
2. Who assisted Zerubbabel and Joshua when they began to rebuild the house of God in Jerusalem?
- Zachariah and Haggai
- Gods prophets in Jerusalem
- Mithredath & Tobael
- The men of God in Jerusalem
3. Where was the first place that the disciples were called Christian?
4. Who baptized Jesus Christ and where was he baptized?
- Mathew in River Jordan
- John in the River of Jordan
- Jeremiah in the River of Babylon
- Mary Magdalene in the Red sea.
5. Jerusalem was taken away by David. Who did he take it from?
- The Philistines
- The Edomites
- The Ammonites
6. What was the main consequence that brought about the division of David’s kingdom?
- Solomon’s forced labor
- Absalom’s revolt
- Jeroboam’s revolt
- Rehoboam’s unwise decision
- WAEC Registration Portal
- Junior WAEC BECE Syllabus
- Liberia WAEC Result Checker
- How To Do Correction Of Name And DOB In WAEC Result.
- WAEC Timetable for School Candidates (May/June)
How to Answer WAEC CRK/CRS Theory Questions [Paper 2]
Whenever you are about to answer WAEC CRK theory or WAEC CRS Essay questions, kindly make sure you take note of the following structures and formats;
When the Question says
- “Describe”: Make sure you give a detailed account of what you see using examples
- “State”: Make sure you provide a factual report.
- “List”: Make sure you write down your points in listing format.
- “Explain”: Make sure you describe with reasons
- “Outline”: Make sure give a brief summary of the event.
- “Analyse”: Make sure you give your answer in detail.
- “Compare”: Make sure you state the similarities and differences.
- “Contrast”: State only the differences.
- “Define”: Head straight to give the meaning.
- “Evaluate”: Make sure you give answers that consider both sides.
- “Justify”: Make sure you use evidence to explain.
- “Comment on”: the answer should contain mainly your opinion.
We hope the WAEC CRK questions and answers 2021 and WAEC CRS questions and answers expo 2021 for theory and OBJ helpful?
If you have any questions concerning WAEC CRS/CRK Questions and Answers, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.