WAEC GCE Registration For January/February Second Series | www.registration.waecdirect.org.
WAEC GCE form is Out: West African Examinations Council (WAEC) have announced that registration for the 2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE). The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) have announced that registration for the 2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, First Series ( January/February ), began on Monday, December 20, 2021.
WAEC GCE form
The management of the West African Examinations Council hereby informs the Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2022 – That the Second Series registration will commence from Monday, December 20, 2021.
The WASSCE for Private Candidates 2022 – Second Series will be an urban-based examination. THIRTY-SIX (36) subjects would be available for the Examination. Intending candidates for the examination are, therefore, strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website- www.waecnigeria.org– to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
WAEC GCE Registration Period
- WAEC GCE registration period begins on 20th December 2021 and ends on 21st January 2022 at 12.00 midnight.
- Walk-in registration is Thirty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N30,500.00) only per candidate. Registration must be done not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper(s) intended to sit for.
Candidates should also note that the 2022 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres. WAEC GCE Time-Table
1. Click here for list of available subjects and exam centres
2. Download the Biometric Data Capture Software
3. Only Digital Persona scanners are allowed
4. Click Here for the rules and regulations governing the examination.
5. First Series (2020) Time Table (P) (Not yet available)
6. Click Here for the WAEC Syllabus
7. For support, send a mail to Customer Care or call 234-1-9049320
8. Download a blank registration form
9. Know the types of Registration Pin/Code to use.
WAEC GCE Registration Period.
WAEC GCE registration period begins on 20th December 2021 and ends on 21st January 2022 at 12.00 midnight.
How to Apply for WAEC GCE 2022.
Candidates arc expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS:
Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION:
Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth, and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that the registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from the WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one center will be canceled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with a mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results canceled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results canceled but may be prosecuted.
WAEC GCE Application Registration Deadline: 21st January 2022
If you have any questions concerning WAEC GCE form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.