EXPO: WAEC Physics Questions and Answers 2023/2024 – Theory Objectives (OBJ).
WAEC Physics Questions and Answers: This WAEC 2023 Physics expo question and answer is free for all candidates writing this year exams. If you are among those writing 2023 WAEC Examination, Feel free to expect free answer here.
The West African Examinations Council is an examination that is for all the west African country (Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Gambia).
WAEC Physics Questions and Answers: Candidate that applied for the WAEC in any country should BOOKMARK this page for all and latest WAEC Physics exam expo.
See Also: WAEC Physics Syllabus
WAEC Physics Expo Runs for Theory and OBJ – Wednesday, 15th June.
2023 WAEC PHYSICS OBJ
Range /PQ/ = u²sin2θ/g
u = 250ms-¹
= [250² x sin(2×42°)]/10
= (62,500 x sin84°)/10
= 6250 x 0.9945
(i) They are pure semiconductors with impurities less than 1 and have teravalent crystals
(ii) Presence of mobile charge carriers is intrinsic property of material
(iii) No doping or addition of impurities required.
Work = Force x distance
F = 50N
K = 100N/m
F = ke
e = F/k
e = 50/100
e = 0.5m
Work = 50 x 0.5
Work = 25joules
A geostationary satellite is an earth-orbiting satellite, placed at an altitude of approximately 35,800 kilometers (22,300 miles) directly over the equator, that revolves in the same direction the earth rotates (west to east).
– Gas Lasers
– Solid-State Lasers.
– Fiber Lasers
1. Magnetic materials are materials that a magnet will attract to itself when placed near a magnet (or when placed in its field).
NON MAGNETIC MATERIAL
1. Non-magnetic materials that will not experience any magnetic force when placed near a magnet, in other words, it will not be attracted to the magnet.
2. The magnetic state of magnetic materials are aligned either parallel or antiparallel arrangements hence they can respond to a magnetic field when they are under the influence of an external magnetic field.
NON MAGNETIC MATERIAL
2. The magnetic state of non-magnetic materials are arranged in a random manner in such a way that the magnetic movements of these domains are cancelled out. Hence, they do not respond to a magnetic field.
3. Magnetic materials are used to make permanent magnets, as it can be magnetised by a magnet.
NON MAGNET MATERIAL
3. Non-magnetic materials can never be magnetised by a magnet therefore, it can never become a magnetised material.
law of inertia, also called Newton’s first law, postulate in physics that, if a body is at rest or moving at a constant speed in a straight line, it will remain at rest or keep moving in a straight line at constant speed unless it is acted upon by a force.
The Moment of a force is a measure of its tendency to cause a body to rotate about a specific point or axis.
(I) Draw the Diagram
(II) clock wise moment = Anticlock wise moment
T x 1.5 = 54 x 0.5
T = 54×0.5/1.5
T = 18N
(III) F + T = w
F = w – T
F = 54 – 8
F = 36N
(i) Acts whete the surfacrs are at rest
(ii) It had ahighet coefficient value
(iii) Increases linearly wuth the applied force untill it reaches a maximum value.
(i) Acts where the surfaces have relative motion
(ii) Has a lower coefficient value
(iii) Remains constant regardless of the force applied.
By increasing the number of pulleys.
Latent heat (also known as latent energy or heat of transformation) is energy released or absorbed, by a body or a thermodynamic system, during a constant-temperature process — usually a first-order phase transition.
Latent heat can be understood as energy in hidden form which is supplied or extracted to change the state of a substance without changing its temperature. Examples are latent heat of fusion and latent heat of vaporization involved in phase changes, i.e. a substance condensing or vaporizing at a specified temperature and pressure.
- WAEC Registration Portal
- Junior WAEC BECE Syllabus
- Liberia WAEC Result Checker
- How To Do Correction Of Name And DOB In WAEC Result.
- WAEC Timetable for School Candidates (May/June)
If you have any questions concerning WAEC Physics Questions and Answers, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
I want to ask is it ldongesit Nkana secretary only will the nursing form commence
2022 physics questions and answers please
PHYSICS ANWSER PLEASE