Western Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship: Western Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship applications are now being accepted from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all Western Sydney University students.
Western Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship
About the Scholarship
The University of Western Sydney is making available a number of merit scholarships to International Postgraduate Students enrolling for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The University of Western Sydney International Postgraduate Scholarships 2023/2024 are open to students of all nationalities enrolled in any of the eligible postgraduate programs of the university.
All international applicants have been automatically considered for the scholarships funded by the university; no separate scholarship application is required. If students meet the scholarship eligibility criteria, the details of the scholarship will be outlined the Letter of Offer.
Benefits of Western Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship
$6,000 per year contribution to tuition fees (up to a maximum two years)
The benefits will be awarded to applicants who meet the minimum enrolment requirement for the above eligible courses.
Requirements for Western Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship
To be awarded the University of Western Sydney International Postgraduate Scholarships 2023/2024, applicants must:
1. Be an international student and not an Australian Citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your status changes to one of these during the study period the scholarship will discontinue.
2. Satisfy the academic eligibility requirements for either of the multi-year scholarships in their most recent completed tertiary qualification recognized by Western Sydney University.
3. Satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer.
4. Commence a new program of study in 2023 for the first time.
Applicants are not eligible if they:
1. Are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
2. Are a study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University.
3. Are currently enrolled at Western Sydney University and apply for a scholarship for their existing program of study.
4. Do not commence study in the session and year indicated in their offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
5. Do not submit a fully completed application and/or acceptance.
6. Are applying to study a program located at Sydney City campus.
7. Are applying to study a postgraduate program that is less than one year duration.
8. Have been granted more than 80 credit points advanced standing (Note: In the event of 80 credit points of advanced standing, the scholarships will apply to the reduced duration of the program after the advanced standing has been applied and will not exceed the annual value of the scholarship in any one year of full-time study.
- British Council GREAT Scholarships
- Qatar University Scholarships
- Avancez Scholarship for African Students
- ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships
9. Study less than 80 credit points to complete the program.
10. Have been awarded another scholarship by the University or another organization that covers the cost of the tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University.
11. Are enrolling in a higher degree research program e.g. PhD.
If you have any questions concerning Western Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.