Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program 2022 To Assist Post-Secondary Education.
Western Union Scholarship: Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship invites applications for its 2022 Global Scholarship Program designed to support young people and their efforts to pursue post-secondary education.
The Western Union Foundation believes education is a key pathway to success, yet it is out of reach for many. Our mission is to provide the training and skills needed to enter and thrive in today’s workforce.
That’s why we launched the WU Scholars program in 2017, to provide scholarships to typically underserved populations that face daunting barriers to access, so that they too can gain a higher education and have a better chance of supporting themselves, their families, and their communities. Since we launched, we have helped more than 500 students achieve this goal.
We are continuing to support such students in 2021 through a $400,000 fund, that will award a minimum of 40 scholarships of up to $10,000 each to promising young students in their final or penultimate year of their degree program. Students will be selected based on their academic standing, personal goals, and level of financial need.
- be an international student already enrolled in the 2021-22 Academic Year (or a corresponding timeframe for universities with other semester systems) and preferably residing in one of the following countries of study: US, UK, Europe, Singapore, Japan, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
- be in their final or penultimate year of a full-time undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree program at an accredited higher education institution in any of the countries/regions listed above.
- be able to demonstrate financial need.
- be in good academic standing, have high ambitions, and a demonstrated commitment to their chosen field of study.
- be pursuing a degree/field of study in one of the following categories: science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business/entrepreneurship.
- be selected based on criteria relating to the program’s three pillars: Perseverance, Aspiration, and Community-Mindedness.
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- Biopage Storytelling Writing Contest
- Victoria University COVID-19 International Scholarship in Australia
- Miles Morland Foundation (MMF) Writing Scholarship
- LLM South Asia Scholarships at Nottingham Law School in the UK.
Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Key Dates
- Application Period Opens: Friday, March 1, 2022
- Application Period Closes: Tuesday, April 30, 2022 at 11:59pm EST
- Selection and Notification to All Applicants: July 2022
How to Apply for Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply Here” button below:
If you have any questions about submitting your nomination, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations must be submitted to IIE online by 11:59 PM ET on Friday, October 15, 2022. Nominated students will be invited to submit applications by Friday, October 29, 2022. Awards will be announced in mid‐November.
If you have any questions concerning Western Union Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.