Where are My Drafts on Instagram: Where are my Instagram draughts? If you don’t want to spend money on a social media marketing platform, saving as a draught is very useful. It is also useful if you have free time on your commute to work or school. You can write some posts ahead of time and publish them when you’re ready.
Where are My Drafts on Instagram?
Creating Instagram Drafts
Creating a draft for later publication is very straightforward. The entire app is easy to use, and this is no different. Just follow these simple steps:
‣ Open Instagram on your phone.
‣ Select the ‘+’ icon and take or select an image to use.
‣ You will have to make edits for the Drafts option to appear.
‣ After making some edits tap on the X in the upper left-hand corner.
‣ Select Save Draft when you see the popup menu.
The creation process is precisely the same as when you’re preparing a post for immediate publication. But instead of posting, you tap the option to go back instead of tapping ‘Post.’ The image is then saved as a draft until you’re ready.
Find Your Instagram Drafts on Android
If you’re new to using drafts, you may initially find it challenging to find the images you saved for later use. It’s logical once you know how, but it isn’t the most intuitive system in the world.
To find your Instagram drafts, do this:
‣ Open Instagram and select the ‘+’ icon to add a post.
‣ Tap on Post.
‣ You should now see Drafts in the menu; tap on it.
‣ Select the draft you created and select Next.
‣ Complete your post in the usual way and select Share when ready.
To the viewer, the post looks the same as a standard post. In fact, according to Instagram, it is a regular post, just one you prepared earlier. It’s a very straightforward setup once you know where to look.
Making Edits to an Instagram Draft
When you’ve located your draft, you can choose to post it or make additional edits. If there’s still work to be done, you can edit your drafts by following these steps:
‣ Locate the draft you’d like to edit by following the steps above.
‣ Go to the page with the ‘Post’ option and tap ‘Edit’ under the image in the upper right-hand corner.
‣ Make your edits as you usually would.
‣ Post your draft.
Keep in mind you can’t make changes to a draft after you tap ‘Post.’ So, make all of your edits before finalizing the process; otherwise, you’ll have to delete the whole post and re-upload it.
- How to Hide Posts from Someone on Instagram
- Instagram Couldn’t Refresh Feed Ban
- Instagram Photo Cant be Posted with My Phone
- How to Access Drafts on Instagram
- How to Hack a Snapchat Account
Where are My Drafts on Instagram 2021?
Your drafts are located in the “Drafts” folder on your profile. To view them, open the “Drafts” folder and select the post you want to view.
Why can’t I See My Drafts on Instagram?
There could be a few reasons why you can’t see your drafts on Instagram. One possibility is that you have drafts that are older than seven days and Instagram has automatically deleted them.
Another possibility is that you have drafts that are saved in a private account and you’re not currently logged into that account.
How Do You Get drafts Back on Instagram?
To get drafts back on Instagram, you’ll need to download the app on your phone. Once you have the app, sign in with your account and tap on the profile icon in the bottom-right corner.
Then, tap on the three lines in the top-left corner and select “Drafts.” If you have any drafts saved, they’ll appear here.
If you have any questions concerning Where are My Drafts on Instagram?, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.