WIPO Scholarship | WIPO Academy Masters in Intellectual Property Scholarship at University of Tongji 2020.
WIPO Scholarship | WIPO Academy Masters in Intellectual Property Scholarship at University of Tongji (Shanghai, People’s Republic of China) invites applications for its master’s degree programme in intellectual property (with specialization in Design) at Tongji University, China 2020 – www.wipo.int.
WIPO Academy and Tongji University (Shanghai, People’s Republic of China) invites applications for its master’s degree programme in intellectual property (with specialization in Design) at Tongji University, China 2020.
See Also: Japan Foundation UNU Scholarship
Classes are delivered by eminent academics from Tongji University, professors and visiting lecturers from other leading universities in Europe and Asia, and reputed experts from WIPO and the State Intellectual Property Office of the People’s Republic of China (SIPO).
This Master’s Degree is offered jointly with the WIPO Academy and Tongji University (Shanghai, People’s Republic of China). The program has a specialization in Design.
Article continues after this ad
The main components covered:
- Introduction to Intellectual Property Law
- Patent Law
- Design Law
- Trademark Law and Geographical Indications
- Copyright and Related Rights
- Competition Law
- Design and Innovation
- Cross-cutting issue
- Technology transfer and license
- IP in the Industry
- Private International Law
- IP Enforcement
Worth of Award
WIPO Scholarships cover:
- Registration and tuition fees;
- Subsistence allowance;
- Travel expense; and
- Medical insurance
- Visa costs, if any, are at the expense of participants successful applicants for WIPO scholarships are notified by the WIPO Academy. Thereafter, they will be provided with relevant information, including travel arrangements.
- Successful students will be awarded a Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property (MIP) with a specialization in Design by Tongji University on behalf of WIPO.
The WIPO-Tongji MIP in Design is a Master’s program open to Law and non-Law graduates:
- A bachelor’s degree;
- One-year work experience
- English proficiency (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 95 or equivalent proof of English proficiency);
- Outstanding academic performance, such as an academic transcript, etc.
- Government officials and persons working in the public sector such as universities, academies, and research and development institutions; and
- Candidates should be from developing countries or least developed countries (LDCs).
How to Apply
- Please find the steps of the application as well as the form in the brochure attached to the website.
- Applicants have to apply to Tongji University only.
Deadline: application closes March 15th, 2020
Click here for more details and to apply
If you have any question concerning WIPO Academy and Tongji University (Shanghai, People’s Republic of China) , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.