Women in Finance Scholarship: The Women in Finance Scholarship is now accepting applications from qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all Imperial College London students.
Women in Finance Scholarship
About the Scholarship
Imperial College London is a world top ten universities with an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research. Consistently rated amongst the world’s best universities, Imperial is committed to developing the next generation of researchers, scientists, and academics through collaboration across disciplines.
Imperial College Business School is committed to closing the gender gap in business, and passionate about supporting talented women pursuing a career in finance.
Benefits of Scholarship
All successful applicants of Imperial Loyalty Bursary For Students at UK 2023 will receive the following from Imperial College Business School:
Requirements for Scholarship
1. Applicants of the Women in Finance Scholarship For Students at UK 2023 must have an offer letter for a graduate course offered in Finance, Finance & Accounting, Financial Technology, Investment & Wealth Management, Risk Management & Financial Engineering at Imperial College Business School to avail of this scholarship.
2. Students applying for the Women in Finance Scholarship For Students at UK 2023 can be both domestic or international students.
- British Council GREAT Scholarships
- Qatar University Scholarships
- Avancez Scholarship for African Students
- ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships
- Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme
3.Candidates applying for the Women in Finance Scholarship For Students at UK 2023 must surpass the admission requirements set by the University.
4. Students applying for this scholarship must exhibit leadership skills.
If you have any questions concerning Women in Finance Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.