Work Experience Program (WEP) Application Form Login Portal 2022/2023 – youthandsport.gov.ng.
Work Experience Program (WEP) Application Registration Form -The Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development in Nigeria (FMYSDN) invites all Nigerian Youth to participate in the 2022/2023 Work Experience Program.
Work Experience Program (WEP) Application
The Work Experience Program is one the series of economy sustainability projects being implemented as an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development in Nigeria.
Recently a clinical study and analysis of various surveys on the Nigerian youth, with respect to employability skills, was carried out alongside series of one-to-one interactions. In reaching a conclusion, it was established that one of the challenges of unemployment is the acute absence of practical workplace skills and experience.
WEP Programme 2022/2023
In order to bridge this gap, the Ministry has initiated the Work Experience Program (WEP) to ensure that young people acquire a level of experience and hone their employability skills, to make them suitable for employment and to acquire the required skills for self-development and crucial to thriving in the 21stCentury world of work. These skills include Mentoring, Networking, how to gain Scholarships, knowledge of world Competitions, Employment, Training and Business Startups.
About WEP Programme
The Work Experience Program (WEP) initiative is a three-month internship programme that will provide participants with the opportunity to gain relevant firsthand knowledge, develop skills and workplace competencies that will greatly increase their potentials for a successful employment.
The Work Experience Program (WEP) aims to ensure that young people acquire a level of experience and hone their employability skills, to make them suitable for employment and to acquire the required skills for self-development and crucial to thriving in the 21st Century world of work.
Work Experience Program Benefits to Successful Interns
- Provides you with an opportunity to relate career courses with workplace scenarios.
- Gives you valuable insight into the diversity of employees in the workplace.
- Prepares you for the demands and expectations of the fast-evolving world of work.
- Improves your soft skills such as emotional intelligence, teamwork, people skills confidence, and problem-solving.
- Provides you with appropriate knowledge, skills, and attitudes concerning both paid and unpaid work.
Work Experience Program Eligibility
To be eligible for this training programme, candidates must:
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must be 16years and above
- Must be able to read and write
Work Experience Program (WEP) Shortlisted Candidate
Work Experience Program (WEP) shortlisted candidate will be contacted through the email address and phone number they use during registration, there after, the list of shortlisted candidate will be publish here.
- N-Power Test Timetable and Full Assessment Screening Details
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application Portal for N-Power Sign Up
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment | FMOH Application Portal
- NIMC Application Portal | www.nimc.gov.ng
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.ferma.gov.ng
- Federal Ministry of Youth Sports/FMYSD Programme (MSMEs) in Nigeria
If you have any questions concerning Work Experience Program (WEP), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
I was shortlisted but I don’t know how to join the training as I don’t have the link since it is virtual
I applied for WEP but I have issues with receiving information because my email was HACKED. Please can I change my email address and how do I do that?
Thanks in anticipation.