Work from Home Jobs: Companies that offer Work from Home Jobs: Are you looking for a job that you can do from the comfort of your own home? If that’s the case, I’m here to help.
14 Companies with Work from Home Jobs – Best Pick for You
Planning to work from home can be hard to know where to begin. The sheer volume of job opportunities available online can make the process overwhelming.
Work From Home jobs
I’d have to practically write a book to cover the specific details of all listed companies. But I’m going to focus on the very best jobs from home.
The company behind tax software program TurboTax and business software program. Also, QuickBooks has 9,400 employees worldwide and was named by Fortune.
However, he was named as one of the best companies to work for 19 years in a row. Here’s a look at work-from-home positions available at Intuit:
1. Examples of positions available: certified public accountants, enrolled agents, work-at-home tax specialists
2. Benefits: 401 (k) plan, employee discount, holiday, and paid time off
3. Pay: Enrolled agent, $25-$27/hour
4. Where to apply: Intuit jobs page
The world’s largest online retailer employs over 53,500 people in its Seattle office alone but also offers plenty of remote positions.
However, Amazon has a virtual customer service program that offers full-time work-from-home jobs that provide benefits.
1. Examples of positions available: software development engineer, senior solutions architect, digital platform marketing leader
2. Benefits: Health insurance, 401 (k) plan, holiday, and paid time off
3. Pay: Software engineer, $92,000/year
4. Where to apply: Amazon jobs page
3. UnitedHealth Group
UnitedHealth Group provides healthcare benefits for companies and their employees and state Medicaid and Medicare plans. The Minneapolis-based company offers a variety of remote jobs.
1. Examples of positions available: Care manager, product manager, reporting analyst, Medicare consultant
2. Benefits: 401 (k) plan, health insurance, life insurance, HSA
3. Pay: Reporting analyst, $61,602/year
4. Where to apply: UnitedHealth Group jobs page
Hopper is an award-winning mobile app that allows you to do more than simply book flights and hotels from your phone.
Therefore, in the meantime, it tells you when the best moment to buy is. There will be no spam. There are no advertisements.
Also, there are no popups. There is no time to waste. Just the assurance that you’re making a reservation.”
Open Remote Jobs:
Travel Agent, Data Analyst, Technical Recruiter, Product Manager, Head of FP&A, Senior Product Manager, Product Designer, Director, Software Engineer & more.
They do, however, foster genuine friendships and productive working partnerships. They will constantly challenge you to improve and will learn on the go.
However, work can be stressful, but a flexible atmosphere allows for a fantastic work/life balance. Compensation and perks are competitive. — Right now, I’m a data scientist.
Founded in 1956, this home products retailer operates Pottery Barn, West Elm, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham besides its namesake Williams-Sonoma stores.
Also, the company’s call centre positions are sometimes offered as home-based options, particularly during the holiday seasons.
1. Examples of positions available: Call a centre customer service agent
2. Benefits: 401 (k) plan, health insurance, holiday and paid time off, employee discounts
3. Pay: Call centre customer service, about $12/hour
4. Where to apply: Williams-Sonoma jobs page; it might also put up seasonal job application sites
Salesforce is a leading provider of customer relationship management software. However, its cloud-based platform lets businesses manage and analyze customer activity.
And is used by companies such as Unilever, BBVA, and T-Mobile. Salesforce has many work-from-home positions.
1. Examples of positions available: software engineer, build engineer, account executive, account manager
2. Benefits: Health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance; 401 (k) plan
3. Pay: Software engineer, $126,867/year
4. Where to apply: Salesforce jobs page
Also, Indianapolis-based Anthem is one of the top health insurance providers in the U.S. It offers work-at-home positions that require some travel besides remote and telecommute jobs.
1. Examples of positions available: Case manager, business improvement consultant, account and program director, marketing director
2. Benefits: 401 (k) plan, health insurance, holiday, and paid time off
3. Pay: Case manager, $53,406/year
4. Where to apply: Anthem jobs page
- How to Clean a Clear Phone Case
- How to Remove Salmon Skin
- Home Depot Strengths?
- 30 New Things to Do Today
- What Does SB Mean on Snapchat?
Louisville, Kentucky-based Humana is one of the largest health insurance providers in the U.S. However, it provides group health insurance and Medicare plans and the TRICARE program.
Therefore, for active duty and retired military members and their families.
1. Examples of positions available: Sales, Remote RN case manager
2. Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401 (k) plan; holiday and paid time off
3. Pay: Remote RN case manager, $31-$34/hour
4. Where to apply: Humana jobs page
I knew this Fortune 500 company for its office printers and copiers, but it also focuses heavily on solutions and services.
Also, I have named Xerox to the JUST Capital JUST 100 list for outperforming peers in worker pay and treatment.
1. Examples of positions available: Sales agent, client manager, account operations manager
2. Benefits: 401 (k) plan, health insurance, paid holidays
3. Pay: Client manager, $56,507/year
4. Where to apply: Xerox jobs page
TTEC is a global customer experience technology and services company that provides human-centric, tech-enabled customer service solutions. Several remote positions are available.
1. Examples of positions available: Work-at-home customer service representative, technical project manager, instructional media designer
2. Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance 401 (k); HSA plan; health insurance; paid time off
3. Pay: Work-at-home customer service representative, $10/hour
4. Where to apply: TTEC jobs page
What They Do: Dell Technologies is a unique family of companies that provides the infrastructure that enables businesses to develop their digital futures.
Also, they will modernise their IT, and preserve their most valuable asset: information
Open Remote Jobs:
Edge Product Manager (Consultant) – Remote US, Account Executive, Dell Technologies Select – Texas Remote, Senior Core and Transport Network Services Consultant.
However, the U.S. remote, Senior Service Delivery Engineer (Azul) – U.S. remote & more.
This is a fantastic place to work because of the people and consumers. Michael Dell and his leadership team are making excellent decisions that are influencing the IT industry’s future.
However, the Work-life here is balanced and excellent, and the opportunity to work from home is a plus.
Based in Tampa, Florida, SYKES provides customer engagement services to companies around the world.
However, its services include phone, email, online, and social media customer service support. Its work-at-home jobs mainly involve customer service.
1. Examples of positions available: customer service representatives
2. Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance 401 (k) plan; tuition help program
3. Pay: Work-at-home customer service representatives, $10/hour
4. Where to apply: SYKES jobs page
13. Cactus Communications
Cactus Communications is a medical communications agency that provides writing, editing, and transcription services for pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
Also, It’s based in Mumbai, India, but hires freelance contractors around the world. The work-life balance is a good reason too.
1. Examples of positions available: Full-time work-at-home translator positions and part-time editor positions
2. Benefits: Performance bonuses
3. Pay: Part-time editor positions, $14/hour
4. Where to apply: Cactus Communications jobs page
Fiserv provides financial services technology solutions such as payment processing for banks, credit unions, lenders, and investment firms. Forbes magazine has previously named it as one of America’s best employers.
Note that job listings change constantly. Also, some work-from-home opportunities are temporary or seasonal.
Some companies have also recently trimmed their listings because of the effects of the coronavirus.
If you have any questions concerning 14 Companies with Work from Home Jobs – Best Pick for You, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.