www.cvr.inec.gov.ng Portal – INEC Voters Card Online Registration Login 2021.
www.cvr.inec.gov.ng Portal – The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has activated portal for INEC Voters Card Online Registration. All citizens above 18 years can now Login to (https://www.cvr.inecnigeria.org) for registration.
The management of the The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) invite the general public, especially 18 years and above citizens to login to its newly open portal to register for online voters card.
The INEC Voters Card Registration exercise will be for the following categories of Nigerians:
- Those who are 18 years and above and have not registered previously.
- Registered voters who have had any problem during accreditation for any past election, with either their Permanent Voters’ Cards or their fingerprints not being read by the Smart Card Reader.
- Registered voters who want to transfer their voting location from one place to another.
- Registered voters who want to correct issues with their data, such as misspelt names, dates of birth, etc.
- Registered voters whose PVCs are lost or damaged.
According to INEC, the Voters Card Online Registration Portal is a public service and therefore free of charge. All that is needed is a mobile device that can connect to the internet.
INEC Voters Card Online Registration Procedures
- Prospective registrants are to go online to perform a pre-registration using the URL: https://cvr.inec.gov.ng or https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
- Registrant shall first create an account on the portal using a valid email address to enable him/her to commence the pre-registration process
- Upon creating the account, an account activation link will be sent to the email address provided during account registration
- Click on the provided link to activate and continue with your pre-registration
- Each registrant shall fill an online form with the relevant and necessary information
- After filling the form, the registrant shall select a convenient date and time when he would want to visit the registration centre for biometric capture to complete his/her registration.
- The registrant shall click on the submit button to complete his/her pre-registration, and after a successful submission, an Application Slip containing his/her Application ID, a QR code and relevant details will be generated
- Print your Application Slip, which contains an application number, QR Code, and other details
- Visit an INEC registration centre on the scheduled date of appointment with the printed application slip for biometric capture
- A Registration slip will be issued to you after the successful completion of your registration to be used to collect your Permanent Voters’ Card (PVC).
The purpose of this online registration is to prevent overcrowding at the registration centres because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The online registration will make the registration processes generally easier, thereby giving Nigerians a pleasant electoral experience.
If you have any questions concerning INEC Voters Card Registration, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.