www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng 2021 Application Form Login Portal.
www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Portal – FRSC Recruitment is for graduate and non-graduate. Interested person can now apply for Federal Road Safety Commission recruitment for 2021/2022 application exercise.
About Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC)
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) is a body bestowed with the responsibility of preventing and reducing road traffic mishaps, especially on highways.
The traffic management agency was founded in 1988 by a decree under the regime of Military President Ibrahim Babangida.
The degree was later amended into the Federal Road Safety Commission Act Cap 141 laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Link For www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng?
FRSC portal is the official portal where you can always get the latest vital information about Frsc Nigeria.
FRSC recruitment portal will help you understand more about how Frsc recruits, how Frsc test’s applicants and how Frsc shortlist and physically verify newly qualified candidates.
Qualifications you need for the job here
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 meters for males and 1.63 meters for females in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
FRSC Job Eligibility Requirements:
- Computer literacy and possession of a valid driver’s license shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of the recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corps
- Anyone found to have submitted a false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- The shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo a drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a printout of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attracts no Fee.
- Have valid means of identification
- Possession of O’level/A’level certificate
- Higher Educational certificates
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
- Application CV/Resume
- Letter of recommendation
- Guarantors form
- Other supporting documents
- Good personal health records
After online application, Candidates should regularly log in to the portal to check the status of their application.
Emails and text messages will be sent to all successful and shortlisted candidates. Also, the dates for screening and interview will be communicated in due time.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2021
- To get started, Interested and qualified candidates should Visit the federal road safety corps (FRSC) portal via frsc.gov.ng or www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- after visiting, you will see four (4) Available positions: RMA Cadre, MI Cadre, Officer Cadre, and Officer (MBBS) Cadre
- To get qualified, you are advised to read each job position requirement
- after reading, click on each of the job positions to apply
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying For FRSC Job
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
FRSC Shortlisted Applicant Portal
All shortlisted candidate in to the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) will be publish in this website. shortlisted applicants will also be contacted through email/phone number they use during registration.
However, FRSC Job Interview could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
FAQs About FRSC Recruitment
1. How much is the FRSC salary?
We gathered that those who joined the Federal Road Safety Corp with a secondary certificate, earn about N40, 000 per month.
Graduates in FRSC are paid from N100, 000 and above while for high ranking officers, their salary is from N250, 000 and above.
2. How do I join FRSC?
For you to join and become a Special Marshal of FRSC, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You mustn’t have any criminal record of any sort.
- Also, you must own a personal serviceable vehicle.
- You must be a licensed driver.
- You must have a sustainable means of livelihood.
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Application Form Portal Login Website
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Form Portal
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment Application Portal (NNR 31)
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- State Security Service (SSS/DSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Vacancies
- ECOWAS Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Portal, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.