www.survivalfund.gov.ng Survival Fund Portal Login 2021 Application.
www.survivalfund.gov.ng Survival Fund Portal Login: The Survival Fund Registration 2020 form is out. Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment has successfully commenced recruitment for the 2020 intake.
www.survivalfund.gov.ng Survival Fund Portal Login
The MSME Survival Fund with the Payroll support track as the first scheme to rollout (60 Billion Naira) and the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme (15 Billion Naira) to help cushion the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Survival Fund Portal www.survivalfund.gov.ng Register & Login
The Government N75Bn MSME Survival Fund is a dedicated fund set aside to help businesses mitigate the adverse effect of the Covid-19 pandemic. The grant will be launch in two phases in two phases such as:
The government sees these funds as a tool to crush and stop the worrisome effect of the Covind-19 pandemic, help boosting the economy, and also save existing jobs and If possible help thriving businesses to expand.
The federal government of Nigeria has taken a commendable and laudable step to safeguard the economy from further woes. We are talking about the Government N75Bn MSME Survival Fund for Self Employed, Transporters, Artisans in Nigeria.
How to apply www.survivalfund.gov.ng survival fund portal
Apply Here >> www.survivalfundapplication.com
- All Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria are eligible to apply.
- 75 Billion shall be shared across all MSMEs in Nigeria.
- At least 1.7 Million Nigerians Business will get the opportunity to benefit from this money.
- Application Opens 10.00 PM Monday, September 28, 2020.
Survival Fund Portal Available Programmes
(i) MSMEs Survival Fund programmes:
- PAYROLL SUPPORT: 500,000 thousand MSMEs will benefit from this grant. They stand a chance of getting financial support of 30-50 per the number of their employees for 3 months.
- FORMALISATION SUPPORT: if your business is not registered yet, this program comes with a promise that will see over 250,000 business being registered.
- ARTISAN/TRANSPORT SUPPORT – most businesses have been grounded, artisans and transport business operators are not left out, to this end they will receive 333000 /30,000 as an operational grant
- GENERAL GRANT – 100,000 businesses are going to receive life, as funds are readily available for them to inject into their businesses.
Duration: due to the urgency to save businesses from imminent collapse, the federal government will quickly release this fund In the space of 3 month
Target Beneficiaries: the grant will be available for the following Nigerians that fell under the following categories: employees of MSMEs and Self-employed individuals.
1) Employees of MSMEs:
Here are the requirements that employers of Labour are to meet
- Your business must be operating in any of the 36 states of Nigeria
- The business should be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- The business should be 100% owned by a Nigerian
- To fight against fraud, get a BVN number
- Must have a staff strength of no less than 3 persons
Self-employed Individuals in the following categories.
This category falls under those in the Service providers such as in the transportation sector. i.e. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers,(Uber, BoltTaxnfy etc) and Mechanics.
Artisans, Electricians Plumbers etc.
Note: there are categories of businesses on the list of the federal government, those businesses on the first category like education will easily get access to the funds, other categories that followed next are businesses in the hospitality industry.
If you have any questions concerning www.survivalfund.gov.ng Survival Fund Portal Login, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Federal Ministry of Youth Sports/FMYSD Programme (MSMEs) in Nigeria 2020.
- Nigeria Federal Government Survival Fund For MSMEs and Artisans
- NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Application – Steps on how to Apply
- Npower Successful Shortlisted Candidates for 2020/2021 Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers (BYFN) NALDA Volunteer Programme 2020/2021 | Apply Now.
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application Portal for N-Power Sign Up
- N-Power Test Timetable 2020 and Full Assessment Screening Details
- N-Power Salary Structure 2020/2021 | npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- N-power 2020/2021 Recruitment Registration Portal | www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
People Also Search For: survival fund recruitment, survival fund recruitment 2020, survival fund recruitment Portal, survival fund recruitment Portal 2020, survival fund registration, survival fund registration 2020, survival fund registration form, survival fund registration form 2020, www.survivalfund.ng, www.survivalfund.ng 2020, www.survivalfund.ng login, www.survivalfund.ng login 2020, www.survivalfund.ng Login Portal, www.survivalfund.ng Login Portal 2020, www.survivalfund.ngLogin.