Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) 2021/2022 Teachers Recruitment.
Yobe State Teachers Recruitment: The Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has open applications for the 2021 teachers recruitment. See requirements and how to apply for Yobe State SUBEB Recruitment Form below.
Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board 2021 teachers recruitment.
The following positions are available:
- Head Teachers – 7 vacancies
- Teachers – 308 vacancies
Procedures to Apply for Yobe State Teachers Recruitment Exercise
- Applicants for the Post of Head Teachers must also possess knowledge in Arabic (Islamic Education),
good English communication skills and must also possess a passion for working with children and parents.
- Applicants for the Post of Teachers must be between the ages of 24 to 35 years
- Applicants for the Post of Head Teacher must possess B Ed, B A. (Ed) or B.Sc. (Ed)
- Applicants for the Post of Teacher must possess any of B. Ed, B.A. (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed),
NCE or Diploma in special education
Yobe State Teachers Recruitment Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to undergo an aptitude test and interview, please.
See Also: Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment
Deadline: Not Specified.
If you have any questions concerning Yobe State Teachers Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.