You Got This Quotes: These “you got this quotes” are intended to inspire, motivate, and uplift your soul, especially during difficult and challenging times.
You Got This Quotes
Everybody needs a boost occasionally to be reminded of their potential.
Why Read “You Got This” Quotes?
There are times in life when you’ll feel isolated and without somebody with whom to discuss your problems.
Others don’t care to inquire about your feelings or general well-being since they perceive you as strong and harsh. You get used to holding your feelings in and keeping your mouth shut.
Do you ever become discouraged by life and you’re looking for a way to feel better? Have you ever considered using some of these “you got this quotes” to improve your mood?
We have the ideal resource for you if you are the type of person who finds encouragement in words and can change things for yourself with a few motivational quotations.
Check out our compilation of “you got this quotes.” It will help you forget your sorrows and pains and take pleasure in reviving yourself with positive and uplifting thoughts!
1. “Behind every successful man, there’s a lot of unsuccessful years.” – Bob Brown
2. “One small crack does not mean that you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” – Linda Poindexter
3. “We either make ourselves miserable or make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”-Carlos Castenada
4. “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” –Theodore Roosevelt
5. “Fairy tales are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”-Neil Gaiman
6. “I now tried a new hypothesis. It was possible that I was more in charge of my happiness than I was allowing myself to be.”-Michelle Obama
7. “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.”-Vaibhav Shah
8. “If you want to be the best, you can’t take the path of least resistance. Every morning you wake up, and your mind tells you it’s too early, and your body tells you you’re a little too sore, but you’ve got to look deep within yourself and know what you want and what you’re striving for.” – Antonio Brown
9. “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or even seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” – Denis Waitley
10. “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.” –Og Mandino
11. “You can’t just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You’ve got to get out there and make it happen for yourself.” – Diana Ross
12. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
13. “Fear, to a great extent, is born of a story we tell ourselves, and so I chose to tell myself a different story from the one women are told.” I decided I was safe. I was strong. I was brave. “Nothing could vanquish me.” – Cheryl Strayed
14. “If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day, it usually is.” – Catherine Pulsifer
15. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Tony Robbins
16. “No matter what, people grow.” If you choose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside of that box. “It’s very simple when you look at it.” – Kevin Hart
17. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents – start charging for it.” – Kim Garst
18. “If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles.”-Wayne Dyer
19. “People who wonder if the glass is half empty or half full are missing the point. The point is that the glass is refillable.”-Simon Sinek
20. “The great secret of getting what you want from life is knowing what you want and believing you can have it.” – Epictetus
21. “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine.
22. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer.” “Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars and change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
23. “You have power over your mind―not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
24. “In the darkness, you only need to see just as far as your headlights extend.” “As long as you keep going, it is enough.” – Alexandra Bracken
25. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
26. “The only thing I know is this: I am full of wounds and still standing on my feet.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
27. “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news.” The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much can you love? what you can accomplish! “And what your potential is.” – Anne Frank
28. “There is a direct correlation between an increased sphere of comfort and getting what you want.” – Tim Ferriss
29. “You’ve got to dance like nobody’s watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like nobody’s listening, and live like its heaven on earth.” – William W. Purkey
30. “You are a work in progress. Give yourself the space and grace for improvements.” – Germany Kent
31. “Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it away from you.” – Mark Cuban
32. “In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back.” – Albert Camus
33. “You are a fine and talented woman, whose potential is yet to be realized given the love and support and luck we all need.” Where you lost the will to fight for what is yours—where you gave away control of your life—is the mystery you are now unraveling. “When you get it all back, hold on to it.” – Isabel Vincent
34. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” – Bob Marley
35. “If you have a great idea, let nothing stop you from bringing it to life.” – Pooja Agnihotri
36. “Nobody looks good in their darkest hour. But it’s those hours that make us what we are.” – Karen Marie Moning
37. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.” Don’t give up.” – Robert Tew
38. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
39. “The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.” – Unknown
40. “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” ― Neil Gaiman
41. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
42. “Go for it now.” “The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
43. “You must tell yourself, ‘no matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.” – Les Brown
44. “Note to self: You’ve got to do this for yourself.” This is for you. This isn’t about anyone in particular. live for you. Honor you. “Never lose sight of that.” – The Random Vibez
45. “I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christopher Reeve
46. “Believe in your own magic. You already have what it takes. Dream big. Be bold. Have faith. Inhale positivity. Exhale self-doubt. You’ve got this.” – The Random Vibez
47. “Sometimes the strength within you is not a fiery flame that all can see, it is just a tiny spark that whispers softly, “You got this”, “Keep going”.” – Anonymous
48. “Not getting what you want either means you don’t want it enough, or you have been dealing too long with the price you have to pay.” – Rudyard Kipling
49. “Acceptance doesn’t mean resignation; it means understanding that something is what it is and that there’s got to be a way through it.” – Michael J. Fox
50. “It was a character that got us out of bed, a commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.” – Zig Ziglar
51. “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You gotta keep going.” – Chantal Sutherland
52. “You got to go down a lot of wrong roads to find the right one.” – Bob Parsons
53. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Horace Lorimer
54. “I’ve found that luck is quite predictable.” If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. “Show up more often.” – Brian Tracy
55. “As long as you keep going, you’ll keep getting better. And as you get better, you gain more confidence. That alone is a success.” – Tamara Taylor
56. “Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore
57. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jules Renard
58. “When you achieve one dream, dream another. Getting what you want is only a problem if you have nowhere to go next. Dreaming is a lifetime occupation.” – Rudy Ruettiger
59. “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” – Vincent Van Gogh
60. “You’ve got to be one that, wherever you are, like a flower, you’ve got to blossom where you’re planted.” You cannot eliminate darkness. You cannot banish it by cursing the darkness. “The only way to get rid of darkness is with light, and to be the light yourself.” – Cory Booker
61. “Success is about dedication.” You may not be where you want to be or do what you want to do when you’re on the journey. But you’ve got to be willing to have vision and foresight that lead you to an incredible end.” – Usher
62. “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.” – Walter Elliot
63. No matter what, people grow. If you chose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside of that box. It’s very simple when you look at it. — Kevin Hart
64. The great secret of getting what you want from life is to know what you want and believe you can have it. — Norman Vincent Peale
65. “The road to perseverance lies by doubt.” – Francis Quarles
66. “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.” – Julie Andrews
67. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
68. “By perseverance the snail reached the ark.” – Charles Spurgeon
69. “The most inspiring piece of advice I’ve gotten is simply to persevere. My mom taught me to always keep going no matter what from an early age. When it feels too difficult to push forward, I always remind myself, ‘This too shall pass,’ and then I redouble my efforts.” – Liya Kebede
70. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
71. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
72. “Success is the child of drudgery and perseverance.” “It cannot be coaxed or bribed; pay the price and it is yours.” – Orison Swett Marden
73. “Perseverance is an active principle and cannot continue to operate except under the influence of desire.” – William Godwin
74. “Survival can be summed up in three words: never give up.” That’s really the heart of it. Just keep trying.” – Bear Grylls
75. “There is no armor like perseverance.” – Sogyal Rinpoche
76. “How long should you try? Until.” – Jim Rohn
77. In darkness, you only need to see as far as your headlights extend. As long as you keep going, it is enough. – Alexandra Bracken
- Did You Accidentally Commit a Felony? What to Do With Mail that isn’t Yours
- How to Drop Out of College (The Proper Way)
- How Long Does it Take to Get Your License? (Explained)
- Does Subway Take Apple Pay?
- 200 Heart Touching Love Messages for Your Sweetheart
78. “Perseverance, the secret of all triumphs.” – Victor Hugo
79. “The extent of the struggle determines the extent of the growth. The obstacle is an advantage, not adversity. The enemy is any perception that prevents us from seeing this.” – Ryan Holiday
80. “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” – John Barrymore
81. “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin to Pooh
82. “To have faith doesn’t mean you get any less frustrated when you don’t do your best, but you know that it’s not life and death.” Take what you’re given, and when you continue to work hard, you will see results. That will give you the confidence you need to keep going. – Tom Lehman
83. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
84. “It’s always too soon to quit.” – Norman Vincent Peale
85. “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daskal
86. “There is nothing with which every man is so afraid as getting to know how enormously much he is capable of doing and becoming.” ― Søren Kierkegaard
87. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
88. “Don’t give up before the miracle happens.” – Fannie Flagg
89. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
90. “When you have a dream that you can’t let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But remember: Real dreams take work, They take patience, and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you’re willing to do that.” – Harvey Mackay
91. “You have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going.” “Put blinders on and plow right ahead.” – George Lucas
92. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
93. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth
94. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” – Earl Nightingale
We sincerely hope that the quotes we have provided above might support you during your most trying moments. You can always refer back to this post whenever you start to lose motivation or inspiration.
No matter what comes your way, always remember that” you got this”! Do well to share this post with friends who are probably going through trying times.
If you have any questions concerning You Got This Quotes, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.