Yobe State University (YSU) Academic Calendar 2021.
YSU Academic Calendar: Yobe State University (YSU) Academic Calendar for the first and second semester, 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The management of the Yobe State University (YSU), Damaturu have released the adjusted academic calendar for the first and second semester 2020/2021 academic session.
Read Also: Yobe State University School Fees Schedule
Yobe State University Academic Calendar
YSU 1st Semester Academic Calendar:
- 9th – 20th August 2021: Registration exercise (2 weeks)
- 16th August 2021: ETTC meeting & approval of new lecture timetable (1 day)
- 23rd August – 3rd September 2021: Commencement of Add and drop registration (2 weeks)
- 23rd August- 26th November 2021: Commencement and Ending of lectures(14 weeks)
- 7th September 2021: Matriculation exercise (1 day)
- 29th November – 18th December 2021: First-semester examination (3 weeks)
YSU 2nd Semester Academic Calendar:
- 20th – 20th December 2021: ETTC meeting & approval of timetable (1day)
- 21st December 2021 – 1 April 2021: The second semester begins and marking of first semester scripts (14 weeks)
- 4th March 2022 – 23rd April 2022: Second-semester examination (3 weeks)
- 25th April 2022 – 13th May 2022: Marking period (3 weeks)
- 15th May 2022 – 3rd June 2022: External examination/Moderation and consideration of results at department GST, faculty and senate Level (3 weeks)
- 25th April 2022 – 27th May 2022: Inter seasonal break and admission of new candidates for a new session (5 weeks)
- Resumption Date for 2021/2022 academic session to be determined
Note: All public holiday should be observed accordingly on the announcement.
If you have any question concerning YSU Academic Calendar, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this