Yobe State University Direct Entry Admission List 2021 | www.ysu.edu.ng.
YSU Direct Entry Admission List: The Yobe State University Direct Entry admission list (first batch) for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
YSU Direct Entry Admission List
This is to inform all the Direct Entry candidates seeking admission into the Yobe State University (YSU) various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the first batch Direct Entry admission list.
How to Check Yobe State University Direct Entry Admission List.
YSU DE candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
- Visit the JAMB Portal to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer
- Any candidate offered admission into a programme other than his/her first choice should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to effect change of course/institution.
- Any candidate who applied for admission into Yobe State University and possess the minimum entry requirement for UTME or DE, and whose name did not appear on this admission list should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to upload his/her ‘O’ level results or ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level in the case of DE candidates
Yobe State University is located in Damaturu, Yobe State, Nigeria. It was established in 2006 by Alh. Bukar Abba Ibrahim, the Executive Governor of Yobe State.
If you have any questions concerning YSU Direct Entry Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.