Yusuf Maitama Sule University, NWU / YUMSUK Admission List | www.nwu.edu.ng.
YUMSUK admission list | Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano – YUMSUK (formerly Northwest University, Kano, NWU) admission list for UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released.
YUMSUK admission list
The management of the Northwest University (NWU), Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano – YUMSUK) has released the UTME and Direct Entry first batch and second batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
SEE ALSO: List of Courses offered in YUMSUK / NWU.
Candidates that participated in the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check YUMSUK Admission List.
Successfully admitted candidates will receive SMS on their registered phone numbers. Candidates can also access their YUMSUK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YUMSUK admission status.
Admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, and also collect their Admission Letters on Monday 16th December 2019 at the academic office, K/Nsrw. They are to come along with their JAMB Admission Letter and credentials.
This is to notify the newly admitted students that registration commences on Monday 13th January, 2020 and ends on Friday 14th February, 2020
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to YUSUK admission status checking portal at http://nwu.edu.ng/screening/putme_nwu/utme/ (for UTME candidates) or http://nwu.edu.ng/screening/putme_nwu/de/ (for DE candidates).
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and click ‘Continue’.
- Finally, click on Admission Status to know whether you have been offered admission into NWU or not. www.nwu.edu.ng
Congratulations to all the candidates successfully admitted into the Northwest University, Kano degree programmes.
If you have any questions concerning NWU Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.