Zambia Police Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Login Portal – http://www.zambiapolice.gov.zm/
Zambia Police Recruitment Application Form: Applications are invited from suitably qualified Zambians for the National Zambia Police Service recruitment exercise 2023/2024. The deadline for the application process is the 8th of March 2023. Apply Below.
Zambia Police Recruitment
Zambian police officers are public sector staff. You may work as a public-facing clothed officer or have a private facing role at a station house. http://www.zambiapolice.gov.zm/.
Additional to those forms of roles there exists a variety of support functions that continue to be important to the productive operation of the police. These embrace human resources and legal roles.
Typical work activities:
- Responding to information from the general public
- Investigating crimes and offences, and initiating arrests
- Interviewing witnesses and suspects, making ready crime reports and taking statements
- Searching for missing individuals
- Giving proof in court
- Policing massive public events, concerts and demonstration
Zambia Police Recruitment Eligibility
- Must be a Zambian and posses a green national registration card
- Must have (14) points and below at grade twelve level that ought to embody English, Mathematics, Science and 2 subjects.
- Should be between eighteen (18) and twenty 5 (25) years older and not but 160com tall.
- Must be medically, physically and mentally capable
- Holder of a full Grade twelve (Twelve) Certificate with 5 (5) “0” levels with a minimum of a credit or higher in English, arithmetic and any Science subject
- Applicants must not have any criminal record or have an unresolved criminal case in court
- Female candidates should not be pregnant at the time of application
Visit the Zambian Police Recruitment Application portal to get more information update.
Remember to fill in the correct details. Applicants who apply with falsified details would not only be disqualified but would be penalized too and made to face the full wrath of the law.
Zambia Police Service Vacant Positions
- Building and Construction (Bricklaying)
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Metal Fabrication (Welding)
- Auto Mechanics
- Medical (Nursing, Pharmacy, Laboratory Technician, Dental, and Clinical Medicine)
- Police Officer
- Police Support Officer
What skills do you have to possess to enrol in the Zambia Police force?
- Decision creating
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Report writing
How to Apply For Zambia Police Service Recruitment
Interested candidates should submit a written application to the listed provisional headquarters below with certified copies of:
- a) National Registration Card (NRC)
- b) Educational Certificates (or Statement of Results for those who might not have collected their full Grade 12 College Certificate)
Application letters to be submitted to Zambia Police provincial headquarters starting from Monday, 1st March 2021 to Monday 8th March 2021 at 18:00 hours as follows:
- 1) Lusaka Province (Lusaka Central)
- 2) Copperbelt Province (Ndola)
- 3) Central Province (Kasama)
- 4) Southern Province (Choma)
- 5) Western French region (Mongu)
- 6) Northern Province (Kasama)
- 7) Luapula Province (Mansa)
- 8) japanese Province (Chipata)
- 9) Northern-Western (Solwezi)
- 10) Muchinga (Chinsali)
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, applicants are advised to send their applications through Zambia Postal Services via Express Mail Service (EMS) in their respective provinces to avoid congestion at provincial recruitment centres.
Therefore, successful candidates to attend Interviews in person will strictly be required to observe COVID-19 health guidelines to avoid the spread of the virus.
Zambia Police Headquarters
The Zambia Police Headquarters consists of the offices of the Inspector General of Police and two Deputy Inspector Generals of Police who are responsible for administration and Special Support activities respectively. 5 Directorates exists which are divided into sections and units.
The Office of the Inspector General of Police
This is the most highly placed officer within the ranking of the Zambia Police Force. The Inspector-General of Police Commands supervises, manages and charts the affairs of the Zambia Police Force. The Inspector-General of Police is assisted by 2 Deputy Inspector Generals of Police as stated in the preceding paragraphs.
The Office of Deputy Inspector General of Police
Just after the IGP comes the DIG or Deputy Inspector General of Police that helps the Inspector General of Police in running the police force. The DIG in next in command to the IGP and number two on the hierarchy.
The ZPF or Zambia Police Force is made up of 5 directorates broken down as follows:
- Crime Prevention and Support Services
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Technical Services
See Also: Uganda Police Force (UPF) Recruitment Application Portal
If you have any questions concerning Zambia Police Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
So when are they start recruiting for 2022
When is the due date
Im interested please
Please inform us through our emails when the recruitments starts so that we can apply as well as for me am a well qualified person i have met all your requirements for the job of beinh an officer.
I am very interested to join the police service.I could like to know when they’re starting recruiting
I am interested to join Zambia police service
I am interested to join Zambia police service
Do you accept results which are not yet combined together
Which Portal are we going to use for applying
Please inform me through my email when the recruitment starts ,I really want to join Zambia police service
I’m looking forward to joining Zambia police service
Please inform me if the advert for the 2022 recruitment start……. please sir/madam am very interested to join the police service
I am very much interested to join the zambia police service so please inform me when the recruitment starts
Am very much interested please let us know when the recruitment begins
Am Alex Mwila age 20, Zambian citizen with a Green National Registration card 575248/61/1.with grade 12 certificate statement of result 4444391. Am a man of my word and very hard working person if you can help me with this job i will appreciate.
Please please… inform me when the recruitment I am very much interested and I have full excellent qualifications.
Am walkie ngulube and I’m interested please let me know if the recruitment begins there are my lines 0772863262/0972890891
My line is 0976427256 am interested to join Zambia military police
Very much interested this is my career choice done with secondary
Am interested to join the police service. 0772844813
Im really interested to join zambia police service ,i have a full grade 12 certificate and my contact no:0777417860
2022 recruitment date, I’m very much interested
I am ready to be a zaf police,am much ready for the recruitment.
I am very much ready for the recruitment.With due respect,i am very much ready to work as a Zaf police.Hope you consider me.I will be ready whenever you may call upon me.
When is the 2022/2023 recruitment starting..?
Really want to be one of the shortlisted
Iam interested to join Zambia police service.my cell#0974781218